Posted on:7 Dec 2022
BACK TO SEARCH
CME Group is currently seeking a Data Science Intern in the Technology Infrastructure and Operations Group Project Portfolio team. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone interested in further developing their data mining and statistical data analysis skills. This is a paid full-time summer internship and may be extended to include part-time work during the Fall and Winter sessions.
- Assists the team by developing analytic tools from project, financial and resources data to draw conclusions, highlight trends and/or identify potential issues.
- Assists the team in developing portfolio dashboards or other management tools for project prioritization and execution
- Prepares slides, reports and other data analysis artifacts used to report portfolio project status and resource investment to Sr. Leadership.
- Candidate must currently be enrolled in an accredited 2 or 4-year college program, pursuing a degree in Business Process Management, Finance, Accounting or related field. However, all disciplines are encouraged to apply
- Must be team oriented with a high level of professionalism
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- SQL experience and a working knowledge of Business Analytic Tools strongly recommended
- Applicant must be working towards an undergraduate degree, graduating in Spring 2023 or later
Chicago Mercantile Exchange
The Chicago Mercantile Exchange is a global derivatives marketplace based in Chicago and located at 20 S. Wacker Drive. The CME was founded in 1898 as the Chicago Butter and Egg Board, an agricultural commodities exchange. Originally, the exchange was a non-profit organization.
No. of Employees
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Chicago Mercantile Exchange is currently hiring Data Science Internship Jobs in Chicago, IL, USA with average base salary of $91,830 - $124,830 / Year.