Responsible for leveraging internal and external data to provide insights and information which supports a facts-based decision making process. Provides input into strategy, analysis methods and tool selection. May work independently or as part of a team on more complex projects. Provides mentoring and guidance to more junior team members. May be responsible for leading a team, but does not directly manage people.
- Lead complex interdepartmental data science programs that designs solutions across one or more technologies.
- Develop data mining, machine learning, statistical and graph-based algorithms designed to analyze massive data sets for business insights and partner with the data engineering team to ensure proper implementation and usage of algorithms.
- Review and evaluate data scientist programs enterprise level to determine appropriate use of algorithm-driven products and solutions.
- Educate other departments on data science methodologies, concepts and algorithmic advancements.
- Lead a small group of less experienced team members on analytical projects or on cross-functional teams. Frequently serves as team lead on multiple projects, mentor and train junior team members.
- Lead development and implementation of scalable big-data driven solutions for accurate targeting of users with relevant business treatments and efficient algorithmic inventory. Manage challenges associated with investigating and understanding large datasets and building models based on Big Data solutions.
- Define enterprise data strategy and data monetization processes through analysis of rich streams of unstructured data to find correlations between events and identify opportunities to optimize defined desired outcomes.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
Comcast Corporation (formerly registered as Comcast Holdings) is an American telecommunications conglomerate headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It is the second-largest broadcasting and cable television company in the world by revenue (behind AT&T), the largest pay-TV company, the largest cable TV company and largest home Internet service provider in the United States, and the nation's third-largest home telephone service provider. Comc
No. of Employees
Tupelo, MS, USA