Apache Hadoop, C Programming, C++, Data science techniques, Java Programming, Machine learning techniques, MapReduce, Python Programming, PyTorch, R Programming, Scala Programming, SQL, TensorFlow
At Coca-Cola, we're looking for technologists who understand the fundamentals and principles of technology and who want to solve business problems on a global scale in a large, complex environment. This role will be responsible for many IT functions including supporting partnerships with the business and service level management of applications and systems. We’re looking for candidates with a thirst for innovation and a passion and aptitude for utilizing the right tool for the right job, even if that tool hasn't been created yet.
What You’ll Do for Us
- Responsible for developing, implementing, maintain solutions—including coding and agile team principles.
- Builds strong relationship with Solution Architects and Platform Architects to champion best practices to guide and influence the team on leveraging such practices and creating impactful features from idea to implementation.
- Brainstorm and prototype new concepts and approaches.
- Work with product manager to meet the demands of our customers, while at the same time continuing to innovate far beyond the competition.
- Build strong relationships across the business, that may be leveraged better products and solutions. Be a team player in a highly collaborative environment.
- Takes ownership of projects and work pro-actively under the guidance of a senior developers, maintaining documentation in accordance with the team standards.
- Views and monitors all support incidents in area of responsibility, manage SLAs, proactively share knowledge, serve as liaison between users, vendors and technical groups to resolve issues, as well as drives support partner to meet SLAs for Incident response and closure (including Incident Management SLA reporting) and share with Business Service Managers
- Monitors end-to-end business applications (products) in order to proactively identify or resolve problems in accordance with operational standards and procedures.
- Performs problem and trend analysis to identify issues/gaps, which should be added to product backlogs and works with vendor partner to perform prioritized product enhancements.
- Develops deep understanding of the technologies within our scope in order to closely partner with developers to resolve issues and accurately estimate work.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field is required
- 3+ years of work experience in IT or relevant related field is needed, ideally with 1 year of hands-on experience in Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- Must have a Proven track record managing multiple projects in a cross-functional team environment.
- Exposure to Machine Learning, AI techniques, algorithms, natural language processing; working knowledge of chatbots, Azure Bot Framework v4 are a plus
- Exposure to working in an Agile Scrum/DevOps development methodology is a plus
- Ability to prioritize tasks and make decisions within established guidelines and policies, along with
- Excellent customer service skills; strong analytical and problem-solving skills are required
- Must possess the ability to explain technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others and fosters understanding; demonstrated presentation and teaching skills are needed
What We Can Do For You
- Innovation & Technology: The ability to work with an award-winning team that is on the cutting edge of innovation.
- Exposure to World Class Leaders: Availability to global technology leaders that will expand your network and exposure you to emerging technologies and techniques.
- Agile Work Environment: We embrace agile with management that believes in removing barriers, so you are empowered to experiment, iterate and innovate.
Coca-Cola, or Coke, is a carbonated soft drink manufactured by The Coca-Cola Company. Originally marketed as a temperance drink and intended as a patent medicine, it was invented in the late 19th century by John Stith Pemberton and was bought out by businessman Asa Griggs Candler, whose marketing tactics led Coca-Cola to its dominance of the world soft-drink market throughout the 20th century.
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Coca-Cola is currently hiring Software Engineer Jobs in Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico with average base salary of Mex$37,000 - Mex$77,000 / Year.