Apache Hadoop, C Programming, C++, Data science techniques, Java Programming, Machine learning techniques, MapReduce, Python Programming, PyTorch, R Programming, Scala Programming, SQL, TensorFlow
Join the Coca-Cola Company’s Enterprise Data team and help us build innovative master data solutions that drive measurable business results, with a focus on speed, repeatability and cost. The mission of the Solution Architect, Enterprise Data will be to develop architectural products and deliverables for the enterprise and data governance team in accordance with the strategy and goals of the organization.
What You’ll Do for Us:
- Drive analysis, design, development and delivery of enterprise-wide Master Data Management solutions mastering key entities such as Customer, Product, Vendor etc. and identifying sources and consumers of Master data.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and utilize this knowledge to educate both IT and the business on opportunities to build better master data management target architectures that support and drive business decisions.
- Develop and maintain high performance and scalable master data management solution architecture by leading solution definition, solution architecture reviews, and solution selection efforts
- Align MDM solution with the overall Data Governance model
- Leads technical teams and own a leadership responsibility for data architecture and data technical design.
- Own the Logical Architecture for a Portfolio (describing flow and high level physical architecture)
- Responsible for understanding the strategy across enterprises on the capabilities provided within their portfolio and translating that into an architecture plan
- Partner with business leadership to understand how data will be leveraged as a competitive advantage and promote architectural methods and master data management solutions to enable business value.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor's or higher degree in computer science or related field
- 8+ years of experience in developing and delivering cross enterprise Master Data Management solutions in a large enterprise integrating diverse ERP systems (such as Informatica, SAP, Salesforce) with 5+ years of experience in leading the solution architecture
- At least 2 full implementations of master data solutions on Informatica or equivalent ETL platform
- Experience in developing cross enterprise Reference Data Management solutions
- Well versed with Data consolidation/ETL, Data Quality, Data Enrichment (D&B), Data Security, Data Governance and Data Harmonization concepts, practices and their implementation
- Expertise with MDM implementation styles, data models, party relationships, matching rules, trust frameworks, complex hierarchy relationship management, organization hierarchy and data governance
- Strong conceptual, strategic thinking, problem solving, technical and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Technical Skill (Preferred):
- Experience in SAP (S4Hana), SAP MDG
- Hands-on experience with Informatica MDM, Customer 360, Reference 360/ Reference Data Accelerator, Informatica Data Quality, Informatica PIM
- Experience with Hierarchy Management in Informatica MDM
- Data integration using Informatica Power Centre Tool
- SQL Database Skill
- Experience in AWS / Azure Cloud Solutions
- Drive Innovation: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- Collaborate with system, customers, and other stakeholders: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- Act Like an Owner: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our customers and key stakeholders.
- Inspire others: demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
Coca-Cola, or Coke, is a carbonated soft drink manufactured by The Coca-Cola Company. Originally marketed as a temperance drink and intended as a patent medicine, it was invented in the late 19th century by John Stith Pemberton and was bought out by businessman Asa Griggs Candler, whose marketing tactics led Coca-Cola to its dominance of the world soft-drink market throughout the 20th century.
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Coca-Cola is currently hiring Solution Architect Jobs in Atlanta, GA, USA with average base salary of $120,000 - $190,000 / Year.