What You’ll Do
The Customer Experience Organization (CX) at Cisco is a team of world-class technical experts whose #1 focus is to help customers deploy and operate their networks effectively while delivering the best possible customer experience. The Customer Experiences Product Management organization works to make Services a compelling reason to repeatedly choose Cisco.
The CX Collaboration & Security Product Management Team is transforming the Services portfolio and for Cisco’s customers. The Customer Experience Product Management team (CXPM) is innovating services offers for the Collaboration & Security market to a whole new level that will accelerate customer and partner success and loyalty. Our award-winning portfolio of professional, technical and managed services leverages the intelligence and the networking expertise that Cisco and our partners have accumulated from successfully supporting the most mission-critical and complicated network and IT infrastructures in the world.
We're seeking a Business Analyst Manager for the CXPM Collaboration / Security portfolio. This role will be responsible for the Strategy & Planning of both the Security and Collaboration Services portfolio. You will develop Fiscal year forecasts, partner with sales on compensation strategy, and coordinate QBR and OKR alignment and governance.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Understand Cisco’s Security & Collaboration business and software business models used by all Cisco products and solutions
- Analyze metrics to develop compelling business case and measure existing offers against business goals (bookings, margin, attach rate, service, customer satisfaction)
- Investigate market trends, develop competitive analysis, articulate and document on-line requirements, and service design
- Collect, analyze and document large data sets using quantitative and qualitative methodologies
- Apply predictive modelling to improve forecasting accuracy, increase and optimize customer and community experiences, revenue generation, and other business outcomes
- Build dashboards and create reports that strengthen insights and predictability into the business which can be managed with scalability and efficiency
- Quick identify actionable insights from data and are excellent at clearly articulating findings and the recommended actions based weekly, monthly and quarterly business data analysis and insights
- Partner with Finance and Operations to develop Fiscal year forecast for Security & Collaboration Services business
- Partner with CX Product Management team and Finance on offer pricing and portfolio rationalization
Who You’ll Work With
- You’ll work closely with the key stakeholders in Finance, CX Product Management and the BE to forecast services revenues for both the Security and Collaboration portfolio to include Professional Services, Support Services and Success Track offer frameworks.
Who You Are
- You are an analytical critical problem solver who loves to work in a team environment. You have experience working with forecasting models, understand different accounting recognition principles, and have excellent interpersonal skills. You have a technical Finance background balanced with the soft skills to influence senior executives on key business decisions. A motivated self-starter with a bias for action and a proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment. You have a strong executive presence, cross-group collaboration, and communication skills that drive influence among the senior leaders across a highly matrixed organization.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in finance, business administration, or related field
- 5+ years working experience as data analyst/scientist in business analysis and forecast modeling, working with extremely large datasets from multiple systems and tools
- Knowledge of customer experience and support, understanding of Cisco Service Sales cycle, familiarity with bookings, renewal and pipeline reporting
- Can work across multiple analytical platforms and tools, Tableau, FinBI
- Strong analytical skills & attention to detail, with the ability to calibrate communications to the level of detail appropriate to the situation and audience
- Applies understanding of the industry and how your own area gives to the achievement of finance objectives
- Collaborates to seek complex problems; uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions; Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates to adopt a different point of view
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley. Cisco develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products.