WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Media Home Entertainment is seeking an intern for our Customer Planning and Analysis team. This team is responsible for supporting business decisions through data, forecasting and analytics. This internship is intended to provide meaningful and practical work experience to a student interested in using statistics, data and programming to meet real world challenges in a fast-paced business.
Application Deadline: Monday, June 14
- Use Python, R, and other languages/applications to automate data extraction/management, analyze trends and revenue performance to help build strategies to grow the business.
- Develop dashboards and visualizations using Tableau, Looker, and other tools to monitor customer trends across all Warner Media business units.
- Develop models in Python and R to explain and predict consumer behavior.
- Develop techniques of archiving model learnings and diagnostics so that the team can monitor model evolution over time.
- Must be excited to use data and programming to tackle business problems
- Must have experience in Python and/or R.
- Open and excited to learn statistical and visualization software (Python, R, Tableau, Looker, etc.).
- Statistics, Mathematics or Data Science major with a strong interest in business management preferred
- Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
- Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
- Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
- This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
- Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
- Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
- Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
- Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC, doing business as WarnerMedia, is an American multinational mass media and entertainment conglomerate corporation owned by AT&T . It was originally formed in 1990 from the merger of Time Inc. and the original Warner Communications, and was formerly known as Time Warner during 1990–2001 and 2003–2018. The company has film, television and cable operations, with its assets including WarnerMedia Studios & Networks.
No. of Employees
30 Hudson Yards, Manhattan, New York, NY, USA