GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our Digital organization is structured around three major areas: Products & Platform, Go to Market and Centers of Excellence.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design & implement robust, scalable, high throughput/low latency data pipelines for AI/ML systems; participate in technical designs and present technical ideas
- Build production grade scalable systems for ETL, data processing, data monitoring and evaluation of Big Data using multiple tools and technologies.
- Build both logical and physical data models for both Online Transaction Processing (OLTP) and Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) solutions
- Capture analytical system requirements by brainstorming with Architects/Product Managers.
- Define the data architecture, explore tradeoffs and build data pipelines for on-premise and cloud based AI/ML systems
- Demonstrate the understanding of Agile software development lifecycle and be able to distinguish the core inputs and outputs in each cycle.
- Assist in the development of AI/ML models. Interpret results of quantitative models, identify trends and issues, and develop alternatives to support business objectives
- Present trends or patterns in complex data sets using data mining, statistical analysis and other techniques.
- 3+ years of practical experience with data modeling, data integration, data architecture, ETL and processing of structured and unstructured data.
- 5+ years experience of hands on development experience in Java, Python, SQL; relational database structures, principles and practices with ability to write SQL queries.
- 2+ years experience with git technologies, SQL scripting and automation tools. Ability to develop and maintain automation for processing, monitoring and validation of data.
- Experience with Big Data / Hadoop / Spark / Hive / NoSQL database engines (i.e. Cassandra or HBase)
- Exposure to unstructured datasets and ability to handle XML, JSON file formats
- Creative Problem solver and Open to learning new technologies
- Work collaboratively as part of a self-organizing scrum team with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
- Doctorate degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning or software engineering field a plus
- Good knowledge of medical datasets and predictive analytics in healthcare domain
- Exposure to machine learning development (feature engineering, time series prediction, modeling etc.) and frameworks with interest in learning more.
- 3 or more years of practical experience deploying ML models in production environment within an enterprise. Experience with one or more Machine Learning Operations Frameworks and Orchestration technologies, serving predictions at scale - from model training to predictions and delivery of results to end users (using Spark)
- 2 or more years of experience deploying and managing scalable containerized services, including in a cloud or on-prem environment (Kubernetes/Docker)
General Electric - GE
General Electric Company is an American multinational conglomerate incorporated in New York City and headquartered in Boston. As of 2018, the company operates through the following segments: aviation, healthcare, power, renewable energy, digital industry, additive manufacturing and venture capital and finance.
No. of Employees
Boston, Massachusetts, USA