Apache Hadoop, C Programming, C++, Data science techniques, Java Programming, Machine learning techniques, MapReduce, Python Programming, PyTorch, R Programming, Scala Programming, SQL, TensorFlow
GE Healthcare is looking for a seasoned technology & thought leader with hands on experience in implementing large scale Data Lakes /Data Warehouses on Cloud using Amazon Web Services Native or similar contemporary services to provide technical leadership for the organization's next generation Data Lake platform called One Data Platform (ODP). As a Principal Data and Information Architect you will be championing design excellence that enable reuse and scalability.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
As a key technology leader in this role:
- You will act as the thought leader for Data & Analytics technologies for GE Healthcare
- You will be responsible for the overall strategy, design and technical implementation of the Next Gen GE Healthcare data lake on Amazon Web Services leveraging expertise to optimize design and future scalability
- You will analyze, design and develop a roadmap and implementation plan based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint.
- You will lead and coordinate technical and business discussions relative to future architect direction across multiple teams and data & analytics product lines
- You will drive innovation, and take the organization to the next maturity level
- You will lead Data & Information architects and aspiring high potential talent to build Architect pipeline - mentor and coach other data and solution architects
- You will lead discussions / deliberate discussions to maximize usage of outcomes from Data and Product capabilities - example DaaS(Data As a Service), Data Catalog-Meta data management & Artificial Intelligence-Machine Learning
- You will drive automation and streamline to eliminate waste benefitting new orgs.
- You will drive architectural decisions for new scope adoption in Data Platform ecosystem.
- You will lead the research and evaluation of emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in product development and/or operational support activities for different teams or complex scenarios.
- You will effectively monitor and control costs as part of architecture development and ongoing governance
- You will further the knowledge and improve productivity of enterprise data architecture domain, through creating learning content, giving presentations, and supporting a continuous learning culture
- You will maintain strong external network of Data & Enterprise Architects to bring ideas and solutions to GE Healthcare
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in STEM required. Masters preferred.
- Minimum 15+ years’ or relevant experience
- Demonstrated Enterprise Data Architecture, Data Analytics including technology evaluations, solution implementation, process oversight, regulatory knowledge.
- Hands-on experience in multi-generation technology planning, convergence and rationalization as it relates to data architecture and governance
- Demonstrable experience implementing large scale data analytics implementations, cloud based (Amazon Web Services) enterprise level data lakes that cater to heterogenous use cases, including Data Science, Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning, Advance analytics, Data Management, Data as a Service, Real time data streams & processing (Kafka/Kinesis with Spark Streaming), Data replication technologies (High Volume Replicator, NiagaraFiles), Extract Transform Load, Snowflake and BI Reporting.
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services Native services including, but not limited to S3, Redshift, Relational Database Services (various flavors), Serverless Computing, ELK( Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana), Glue/Extract Transform Load, Sagemaker, Athena
- Strong business analysis, problem solving, re-usable design thinking framework approach and strategy development skills
- Proven expertise in dealing with large data sets - Big data, as well as traditional structured data warehouse environments like Teradata
- Passionate about technology with the pragmatism necessary to solve customer problems and deliver value.
- Ability to decompose problems and make decisions when problems or solutions are not well defined
- Ability to interact at all levels of the organization, and with other GE businesses and partners
- High-energy with a passion for working in a global matrix organization, energizing and exciting teams across diverse cultures
- Ability to work with multiple cross-functional teams in regions, functions, and organizations to help build effective persona focused user journeys
- Influential leadership experience with credibility, the ability to partner, energize and inspire teams and stakeholders.
- Proactively engages with cross-functional teams to resolve issues and design solutions using critical thinking and analytical skills and best practices
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to interface with senior leadership with confidence and clarity
- Maintains excitement for a process and drives to new directions of meeting the goal in the face of unfavorable odds and setbacks
General Electric - GE
General Electric Company is an American multinational conglomerate incorporated in New York City and headquartered in Boston. As of 2018, the company operates through the following segments: aviation, healthcare, power, renewable energy, digital industry, additive manufacturing and venture capital and finance.
No. of Employees
Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
General Electric - GE is currently hiring Software Engineer Jobs in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India with average base salary of ₹700,000 - ₹1,200,000 / Year.