augmented Intelligence (augIntel) builds automation, analytics and artificial intelligence solutions that drive success for Cardinal Health by creating material savings, efficiencies and revenue growth opportunities. The team drives business innovation by leveraging emerging technologies and turning them into differentiating business capabilities.
Work closely with business stakeholders to understand their goals and determine how data can be used to achieve those goals. Use relevant statistical techniques to analyze data, design data models and derive insights to influence actions that maximize business value and effectiveness.
- Use statistical analysis to determine which data modeling approach to use, model the algorithm and build a prototype.
- Diagnose business needs, analyze business processes, data flows, IT / technical artifacts and extract understanding of how the system or business process works as input for model development. Translate the business problem into a technical model.
- Identify the data attributes that influence the outcome, define and monitor metrics, create data narratives, and builds tools to drive decisions
- Communicate results and statistical concepts to key business leaders
- Develop A/B testing framework and test model quality
- Build processes and tools to help monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Use deep subject matter/ functional expertise, influence and process skills to help internal/external customers and stakeholders identify and meet their high priority needs while considering cultural and diversity implications.
- Work across diverse teams, perspectives and opinions and quickly build consensus
- Encourage informed risk-taking and act as a catalyst for innovation at Cardinal Health
- 3+ years of proven Data Science experience and involvement in packaged platform delivery and management.
- Business acumen (strong understanding of how business operates, and how to harness data and analytics to meet business needs)
- Strong mathematical and statistical skills
- Experience in statistical and data mining techniques (like boosting, generalized linear models/regression, random forests, trees, and social network analysis)
- Understanding of machine learning techniques such as artificial neural networks, clustering, and decision tree learning
- Understanding of cloud data engineering and integration concepts.
- Prefer experience in Data Movement Technologies and Cloud Data Warehouse technologies including but not limited to experience with GCP, Big Query, Google Cloud Storage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Prefer experience with DevOps Agile practices
Cardinal Health, Inc. is an American multinational health care services company, and the 14th highest revenue generating company in the United States. Its headquarters are based in Dublin, Ohio and Dublin, Ireland (EMEA). The company specializes in the distribution of pharmaceuticals and medical products, serving more than 100,000 locations. The company also manufactures medical and surgical products, including gloves, surgical apparel, and fluid