Python Programming, Scala Programming, C++, Java Programming, Machine learning techniques, Data science techniques, SQL, Apache Hadoop, MapReduce, TensorFlow, PyTorch, R Programming
Data Analytics, within Data Science, is the creative thought leader responsible for ensuring that our counterparts across the company are enabled to make data driven decisions every day. We partner closely with the Commercial, Operations, Product, Research, and Engineering teams to study client, product, and algorithmic performance data. The Sr. Analyst role leads a few initiatives by partnering with VPs and Directors in other parts of the company, like Product or Customer Success, to provide them with the analytics support they need to make great decisions. This role is perfect for someone who has a quantitatively-oriented degree, experience in a data analytics role, a passion for mathematics, analytics, and coding, and a strong desire to use data to inspire progress.
About the job:
- Become an expert in Advertising Technology, from Real-Time-Bidding to Linear Television. Use your expertise and breadth of knowledge to drive data-driven-decisions from senior members of the Xandr Product and Services team.
- Own at least 2 projects areas within Data Analytics. Provide expert data science support while also delegating to associate analysts where needed.
- Work closely with internal teammates and our largest clients to provide Return on Investment (ROI)-focused insights and recommendations
- Analyze and problem solve client and product performance issues
- Design and execute A/B tests to assess the impact of potential buying strategy, optimization technique, or product release
- Partner with Data Science, Product and Engineering teams to roll out and monitor success of new algorithms and product lines
- Demonstrate thought leadership in digital media analytics and optimization
- Help build our Analytics practice by developing training materials, customer facing assets and internal resources
- Provide feedback and share knowledge with other teams across the company
About your skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Analytics, Math, or another quantitively-oriented degree
- 2 - 6 years of relevant analytics work experience
- Experience working with extremely large datasets in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and fluid start-up environment
- Experience leading small team and delegating responsibilities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a demonstrable passion to dig into terabytes of data and quickly construct tools
- Experience with data visualization and using data to tell a story
- Preferred: Mastery of SQL and Python (NumPy, Pandas);
- Proven excellence at formulating, understanding, and solving complex, non-routine problems
- Outstanding organization and presentation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
More about you:
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
Job ID 2104136X
Date posted 01/20/2021
AT&T Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate holding company, Delaware-registered but it is headquartered at Whitacre Tower in Downtown Dallas, Texas. It is the world’s largest telecommunications company, and the second largest provider of mobile telephone services.
No. of Employees
Whitacre Tower, South Akard Street, Dallas, Texas, United States
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
AT&T is currently hiring Data Analyst Jobs in New York, NY, USA with average base salary of $120,000 - $190,000 / Year.