Python Programming, Scala Programming, C++, Java Programming, Machine learning techniques, Data science techniques, SQL, Apache Hadoop, MapReduce, TensorFlow, PyTorch, R Programming
Employment Type: Full time
Experience: 07- 10 years
- Lead and develop the strategy for reporting, testing, analyzing, and forecasting business performance across key Marketing Channels including Customer Relationship Management (Email, Push Notifications), Direct Mail, & Promotions.
- Identify and provide both tactical ad hoc insights and a strategic ongoing roadmap of deep analytics
- Integrate disparate data sources and leverage state-of-the-art analytics best practices in order to deliver integrated actionable insights to partners and senior leadership around digital marketing optimization
- Lead Marketing Channel analytics through advanced analytics techniques such as multi-touch attribution, marginal ROAS, experimentation, etc. with the goal of helping the organization understand the best way to drive incremental sales
- Participate in customer segmentation analysis, including acquisition and retention, CAC (Customer Acquisition Cost), and LTV (Lifetime Value) measurement
- Create reusable objects & templates & ensure that a consistent library or approach is applied across the product.
- Build tools and lead training to enable Marketers to adopt an analytical mindset for their daily business decisions.
- Partner with the Data Engineering & Measurement teams to define data architecture and in-house tool requirements, ensure complete tagging and tracking of assets and campaigns, and to design actionable testing scenarios.
- Partner with Data Science/Machine Learning Team to develop AI techniques to optimize business performance.
- 7+ years of experience in data analysis or an analytical capacity
- 3+ years of experience in Marketing Analytics, Customer Analytics, Promotions Analytics, and/or Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- 2+ years of experience leading cross functional teams and influencing Marketing, Finance, Business Operations, and Engineering.
- Proficient SQL programming skills with an understanding of database capabilities and experience of integrating, structuring, and analyzing large amounts of data from diverse sources.
- Experience leveraging big data technologies (Hive/Hadoop) and modern data visualization tools (Tableau, ThoughtSpot, Looker) to blend data from multiple sources to help answer multi-dimensional business questions
- Experience with statistical concepts and knowledge of Test/Control methodologies
- Expert level understanding of Microsoft Office suite especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills and ability to synthesize findings into tangible actions that help drive business outcomes
- Strong organizational skills, a strong sense of ownership and accountability, and the ability to lead projects, communicate effectively, and be a self-starter.
- You can communicate technical material to a range of audiences and to ‘tell a story’ that provides insight into the business
- You embrace tackling complex problems with a high degree of ambiguity.
- Travel 10-20% of the time mainly to Hoboken, NJ and Bentonville, AR
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics or a related technical field
- Background in Digital Marketing Analytics, Retail and/or eCommerce
- Experience with A/B and Multivariate test design and implementation
- Retail and/or eCommerce industry experience in a heavily data-driven environment preferred
- Working knowledge of CRM systems, ESPs (Email Service Providers), and Push Notification systems
- Working knowledge of Promotions (eg. Rebates, %/$ Off, etc.)
- Experience using an enterprise-level digital analytics platforms (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Preference will be given to candidates with a working understanding of attribution and the differences between rules-based last click attribution versus algorithmic multi-touch attribution. Additionally, experience with Media Mix Modeling is a plus.
- You have a passion for working in a fast-paced agile environment.
Absolutdata Technologies, Inc. operates as an application software company. The Company offers digital transformation, data integration and warehousing, software solutions, and marketing analytics, as well as provides research services. Absolutdata Technologies serves clients worldwide.
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Absolutdata Technologies is currently hiring Senior Consultant Jobs in Hoboken, NJ, USA with average base salary of $120,000 - $190,000 / Year.