About the role
As a Lead Product Manager in the Product team, you will be leading a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and data scientists, in the development of Frontier. Our vision is to build a category-leading Decision Intelligence platform for enterprises, powering billions of decisions a day through the sophisticated use of AI and simulation technologies.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and execute on the product strategy for Frontier, through a roadmap that is informed by a deep understanding of the vision, our customers, the technology, and Faculty’s business goals
- Carry out customer and market research, stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry trends related to decision intelligence, and apply those insights to inform product strategy and development
- Carry out product discovery to validate hypotheses and prototypes, define solutions to hard business or technology problems, and work closely with designers, engineers, and data scientists to ensure timely delivery, while continuously measuring outcomes & results
- Work closely with the commercial team to establish aligned priorities, and successful go-to-market, positioning, and pricing strategies
- Shape a product-led culture across Faculty through evangelism, role modelling a product- and customer-centric principles, and collaborating with peers in the Product Management team on company-wide strategic initiatives
Who we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or a related field, technical background or experience preferred
- 7+ years of experience in product management, with at least 3 years in a leadership role
- Experience in launching and scaling complex, enterprise products, preferably in AI or decision intelligence
- Proven interest or knowledge in AI, as well as modern enterprise technologies and architectures
- Demonstrable understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use data to inform product decisions.
- Demonstrable ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed way
- A creative, empathetic team player who can inspire and motivate others
- A can-do and proactive person who can operate in ambiguity
- A great communicator with proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, data scientists, commercial leads and clients in a constructive and collaborative way
- Experience of thriving in a fast-paced work environment. Relevant experience working within a start-up / scale-up will be a plus.
We build and deploy safe AI systems that combine the best of human and artificial intelligence to help our customers achieve exceptional performance.
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Faculty is currently hiring Lead Product Manager Jobs in London, UK with average base salary of £65,000 - £90,000 / Year.