The conversational AI analyst will be responsible for helping us implement, track and enhance our virtual assistant tools across our consumer communication channels.
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage our conversational AI tools.
- Manage the technical delivery of custom development and integrations across multiple platforms including Genesys, Salesforce, EMRs and Hyro.
- Collaborate with client stakeholders to assist in defining requirements and deliverables, and set and manage expectations.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders to ensure project timelines are met.
- Manage vendor communications and ensure successful implementation, project time lines, KPI attainment and prompt resolution of any issues.
- Use data and insights to inform, design, develop and test new conversation flows for our consumers as well as identifying the need for new use cases.
- Collect, organize and analyze customer data to develop meaningful reporting metrics and ROI analysis on various activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- May be required to be on-call during a regularly scheduled shift
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Science, Business, Communications or applicable major.
- Knowledge of database architecture, SQL, SOQL or related database skills
- 3+ years of Conversational AI, chatbots, marketing automation experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Familiarity with SaaS technology and vendor management best practices.
- Strong knowledge of CRM platform development, configuration and management capabilities.
- Ability to effectively work independently and collaboratively with remote team members.
- Focus on innovation and developing creative approaches to address opportunities and challenges.
- Adaptability and flexibility to refocus efforts and continuously learn as needs change.
- Listens attentively to understand information provided by others.
- Keeps necessary people informed and up-to-date.
- Develop and present materials around specific projects and activities. Expresses thoughts clearly and concisely (verbal and written).
- Knowledge of statistics, data architecture, propensity modeling, data analysis, etc.
- Relationship management and project management abilities.
Location: Peaks Regional Office
Work City: Broomfield
Work State: Colorado
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon experience.
$37.64 - $66.86
We care about your well-being – mind, body, and spirit – which is why we provide our caregivers a generous benefits package that covers a wide range of programs to foster a sustainable culture of wellness that encompasses living healthy, happy, secure, connected, and engaged.
Learn more about our comprehensive benefits packages for our Idaho, Nevada, and Utah based caregivers, and for our Colorado, Montana, and Kansas based caregivers our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Intermountain Healthcare is a not-for-profit healthcare system and is the largest healthcare provider in the Intermountain West of the United States.