Posted on:18 May 2023
BACK TO SEARCH
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Product Owner be a part of our MLOps team. The individual in this role will be responsible for understanding and driving the development of our MLOps platform and best practices, partnering with the business run ML efficiently in a production environment. The successful candidate will have a substantial amount of experience with operating ML systems and models in production, as well as knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and GXP regulation.
- Act as the voice of the customer for the team, understanding and prioritizing their needs based on feedback, market data, and industry knowledge
- Develop and maintain product backlogs, ensuring that user stories and requirements are clearly defined, prioritized, and aligned with the product vision
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including data scientists, engineers, and operations personnel, ensure successful implementation of ML models and pipelines in production
- Manage competing priorities and make effective trade-offs ensure successful delivery of product features
- Work continuously improve product quality and ease of use through feedback and testing
- Stay current with industry trends and regulations, including understanding the pharmaceutical industry and GXP regulation
- Master’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in product management, with a focus on ML systems and models in production
- Strong technical background and understanding of ML workflows, data processing, and pipeline architectures
- Proven experience on building large ML workflows
- Experience working in a regulated industry, with a thorough understanding of GXP compliance
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability tclearly articulate product goals, priorities, and technical concepts tboth technical and non-technical audiences
- Highly self-motivated, with the ability tmanage priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
The position is primarily located in Bagsværd, with flexible working options. As you will be working in a global environment, you must expect some meetings ttake place outside Danish working hours and some travel activity.
For further information, please contact the Head of AI and Analytics Centre of Excellence Tonia Sideri at TSEZ@novonordisk.com
You not need attach a cover letter to your application, but please include a few sentences about why you are applying for this position in your resume in the CV. To ensure an efficient and fair recruitment process, please refrain from adding a photo in your CV.
Novo Nordisk A/S
Novo Nordisk A/S is a Danish multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Bagsværd, Denmark, with production facilities in eight countries, and affiliates or offices in five countries.
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Novo Nordisk A/S is currently hiring MLOps Engineer Jobs in Bagsværd, Denmark with average base salary of Kr.50,000 - Kr.70,000 / Month.