Our Senior Data Analyst - Business Insights will be responsible for helping some of the biggest clients in South East Asia turn their data into magical solutions! By magical solutions we mean: turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
Key responsibilities for this role would include creating accurate and insightful business profiles, using internal and external data and providing insights and actionable recommendations during presentations and business reviews, engaging in both project management and requirement gathering.
What are the responsibilities of a Senior Data Analyst - Business Insights
In this role, you will get to:
- Lead and manage small to medium sized Data analyst - Business insights team to deliver project
- Effectively manage and coach others, collaborating with internal and external parties
- Gather information from clients and map business requirements to technical requirements
- Data collection, transformation and aggregation from external and internal sources
- Analyst business data and create insight analysis reports
- Organize and present data in a clear, concise manner
- Provide insights and recommendations based on relevant data to clients
- Summarize external data to support the recommendations in the insight analysis reports
Requirements for this role are:
- Strong business analytic and business consulting skills
- General understanding of business data and storytelling
- Proficiency in SQL and experience with database management
- Experience with Excel or any BI tools
- Application of market research techniques and strategies across a variety of digital channels
- Experience in client facing, including running assessment/requirements gathering workshops
- At least 5 years experience in retail domain preferred
- Strong communication skills, verbally and written
- Ability to take a leadership role when necessary
- Ability to present to an executive at a business level
- Critical thinking, with analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving expertise
Who excels in this role
- Someone who loves getting things done!
- Open-minded - eager to ask for comments/suggestions for improvement
- Passionate for anything and everything data
- Able to share and suggest ideas
- Love doing tons of research
- Have a can-do and will-do attitude!
- Ready to tackle any challenges
What are some of the benefits of working at Sertis
- Hybrid working environment
- Up early or a slow starter in the morning? We have flexible office hours
- Mentorship programs for every level; from executive-level coaching to fresh grad
- Learning support- to help you build your skillset and grow your career
- Get to work and learn from the best in the industry, and share your ideas with like-minded individuals
- We cultivate intelligence and learning so that our experts can become community leaders in their respective fields in the tech industry
- Amazing colleagues to enjoy company social outings, parties, and events
- Result-oriented workplace; We provide direction, not orders, and give you the autonomy to deliver your best work
- We work at the frontier of innovation in the AI industry
- Work on meaningful solutions that solve and improve real-life problems and challenges
- We run like a startup, and embrace the adventure; we focus on getting things done, while still having a down-to-earth and informal culture
We are a leading Big Data and AI-powered solution company working with some of the largest companies in the world and partnering with Microsoft and Google to create insights and build custom AI solutions to help drive business growth. Our team of data scientists, data engineers and AI researchers work closely with clients to provide cutting edge solutions custom tailored for their business.
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Sertis is currently hiring Senior Data Analyst Jobs in Bangkok, Thailand with average base salary of ฿50,000 - ฿80,000 / Month.