Kyndryl is a market leader that thinks and acts like a start-up. We design, build, manage, and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. So why work at Kyndryl?
We are always moving forward – always pushing ourselves to go further in our efforts to build a more equitable, inclusive world for our employees, our customers, and our communities. We invest heavily in you – not only through learning, training, and career development, but also through the flexible working practices and stellar benefits that help you grow and progress long-term. And we give back – from planting 90,000 trees in our first 3 months as part of our One Tree Planted initiative to the Corporate Social Responsibility and Environment, Social and Governance practices embedded within everything we do, we are committed to powering human progress in an ethical, sustainable way.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Our consultants are restless for innovation. They are at the edge of technology, changing the way our customers implement business solutions.
- Your role will be to work with our customers as part of a consulting team to analyze large IT datasets for the customer’s current landscape to identify trends and patterns, draw conclusions and develop data-driven insights to support decision-making processes.
- You will collaborate with technology consultants to understand and integrate technical knowledge, including Cloud requirements, into data-driven solutions for customers.
- You will use your skills and experience to imagine new ways to streamline data analysis and develop repeatable analytics solutions using languages such as Python, R, SQL, or others.
- You will continuously improve analytical processes and methodologies to enhance team efficiency and effectiveness, design and implement data models, algorithms, and automated processes to generate visual outputs such as charts, graphs, transformation timelines and plans.
- You will become an integral part of a growing team within Kyndryl that is transforming the way our customers do business, complementing technical consultants and communicating complex data-driven insights to both technical and non-technical stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
If you want to join a tech company that has a host of exciting projects and customers waiting for you to work with them to solve complex transformation puzzles through technology, then apply to Kyndryl today.
What’s in it for you?
It’s an exciting time to join Kyndryl Consult, the growth engine for Kyndryl. We accelerate transformation for our customers by deploying our consultants and technical specialists on high impact assignments which align technology to business outcomes – always underpinned by our decades of deep engineering expertise, and intimacy with our customers’ technology and business.
This is a data science leadership role within the strategy consulting team that provides a fantastic opportunity to work on a diverse mix of large and complex customer projects across multiple industries including some of the world’s largest multinational companies.
- You will join the Kyndryl Data Science profession, working closely with Kyndryl Consultants, Project Managers and technical subject matter experts. You will create innovative solutions to analyse large datasets, identify trends and model future solutions that drive our customers forward.
- You will work closely with our customers, our Kyndryl teams, our cloud partners, and our 3rd party service providers.
Who you are
- As an experienced and innovative Data Scientist you have a proven background in analyzing large IT datasets such as IT application and infrastructure data, creating models, and automating outputs.
- You are skilled in transforming data and co-creating data-driven future solutions while collaborating with technology and business consultants.
- You are comfortable leading more junior team members to develop our capabilities whilst ensuring project success.
- You possess excellent problem-solving, analytical, and critical-thinking skills, as well as the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Your personal communication and presentation skills enable you to convey complex data insights to both technical and non-technical audiences, fostering a collaborative and customer-focused environment. We value innovation, teamwork, and a passion for data-driven solutions.
If you are ready to make an impact in a dynamic consulting team, we would love to hear from you.
Apply now to join our team and help drive business growth through data-driven insights and strategies.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, or relevant experience.
- 8+ years of experience in data analysis, data science, or a similar role.
- A track record of delivering successful data-based outcomes for internal or external customers.
- Strong knowledge of data analytics tools and programming languages (e.g., Python, R, SQL).
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and critical-thinking skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex data insights to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Proven experience in leading and managing teams.
- Familiarity with Cloud computing platforms and concepts (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Experience with data visualisation tools and libraries (e.g., Tableau, Power BI, D3.js).
Up to 60% or 3 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
Kyndryl Holdings, Inc.
Kyndryl Holdings, Inc. is an American multinational information technology infrastructure services provider that designs, builds, manages and develops large-scale information systems. The company was created from the spin-off of IBM's infrastructure services business.
No. of Employees
New York, NY, USA