PURPOSE OF JOB:
Data Visualization Engineer is responsible for creating visualizations to help factories monitor their performances and provide insights that can trigger actions and help make informed business decisions. Creates standard rules for dashboards to ensure optimum performance.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and maintains PDF ETO dashboards for Asia Manufacturing Test Operations showing KPI performance.
- Collaborates with business owners in identifying key challenges and translates data into a visualization that will drive actions that will impact Key BMP items.
- Collaborates with PDF to ensure dashboards developed are at their optimum performance.
- Provides guidance and training on the usage of the dashboards.
- Creates standard business rules in developing PDF ETO dashboards.
- Collaborates with Site Dashboard Owners to ensure dashboard standards are followed and business rules are aligned. Approves any dashboards that will be released by the Site Dashboard Owners.
MINIMUM JOB SPECIFICATIONS:
Graduate of a bachelor's degree in Electronics, Computer Engineering, Data Science Engineering, or Statistics
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in data visualization, dashboard development, and programming; knowledge in Spotfire, SQL, Python, Java, C, and R
- Experience in the electronics or semiconductor industry specifically in test manufacturing or product engineering
- Excellent data visualization and coding skills
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to present detailed analysis to a broad audience range
- Ability to work collaboratively and build rapport with cross-functional groups
- Passionate learner and mentor with a commitment to personal growth
Job Req Type: Experienced
Required Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift Type: Normal Time (Philippines)
Analog Devices, Inc.
Analog Devices operates at the center of the modern digital economy, converting real-world phenomena into actionable insight with its comprehensive suite of analog and mixed signal, power management, radio frequency (RF), and digital and sensor technologies. ADI serves 125,000 customers worldwide with more than 75,000 products in the industrial, communications, automotive, and consumer markets.
No. of Employees
Wilmington, MA, USA