What You Will Do:
- Our consultants on the Advanced Analytics & Intelligent Automation team help clients maximize the value of their data and automate business processes. This high performing team works with clients to implement the full spectrum of data analytics and data science, from data querying and data wrangling, to data visualization and dashboarding for business intelligence (BI), to predictive analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence as well as robotic process automation (RPA). Our services enable our clients to define their information strategy, enable mission critical insights and data-driven decision making, reduce cost and complexity, increase trust, and improve operational effectiveness.
- Our consultants focus on client services, while also supporting business development, internal firm initiatives, and ongoing professional development.
- Identify data requirements and sources.
- Utilize analytics tools for data visualization and BI, such as Tableau, PowerBI, and Qlik.
- Access data sources, establish data connections, and pre-process data for analysis.
- Design and develop data visualization and dashboard solutions to provide required analytics insights and BI.
- Perform exploratory data analysis and targeted statistical analyses to support data-driven decision making.
- Present products and findings to leadership.
- Continuously grow as a data science / analytics consultant.
What You Will Need:
- US citizenship and ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- B.S./B.A. in Data Science/Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Economics, or similar quantitative/computational discipline.
- Experience in presentation design and data visualization best practices.
- Experience developing reports and dashboards for business intelligence.
- Ability to determine and evaluate data requirements.
- Experience connecting visualization and BI solutions to various types of data sources.
- Experience performing data quality assessments.
- Experience cleaning, manipulating, and pre-processing data using SQL, Python, or R.
- Experience publishing reports, data sources, and BI products to a server.
- Proficiency in PowerBI.
- Understanding of statistics and experience performing statistical analysis.
What Would Be Nice To Have:
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- M.S./M.A. in Data Science/Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Economics, or similar quantitative/computational discipline.
- Tableau Desktop Certification: Certified Professional, Certified Associate, Specialist.
- Tableau Server Certification: Certified Professional, Certified Associate.
- Experience performing Tableau administration, to include dashboard promotions, user management, server management, and assisting Tableau updates.
- Proficiency querying data in SQL.
- Experience performing data science / analytics, such as statistical modelling, predictive analysis, or machine learning using Python or R.
- Experience utilizing GitHub.
- Understanding of database / data warehouse / data lake concepts.
- Ability to support clients in identifying and addressing needs, building relationships, and driving solutions forward.
- Experience leading small teams.
- Ability to support business development including RFP/RFQ/RFI responses and white papers.
What We Offer:
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Student Loan PayDown
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
- Mobility Stipend
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public sector and commercial markets, with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. By combining our public and private sector expertise, we help clients address their most complex challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures focusing on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation.
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Guidehouse Inc. is currently hiring Business Intelligence Data Scientist Jobs in Arlington, VA, USA with average base salary of $120,000 - $250,000 / Year.