At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers members to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
We’re seeking a Product Management Intern to help evolve the WHOOP product experience. You’ll partner with a team of designers, product managers, data analysts, and engineers to help define, build, iterate, and test on the future of WHOOP. You will work with a PM on the team to help perform product discovery, definition, and analysis.
- Work collaboratively with the product team to research, analyze, and define user behaviors and long-term trends in the adoption and usage of WHOOP's products.
- Provide data-based recommendations for the business based on experiment results, and influence the product team to implement your recommendations.
- Participate in primary and secondary research to understand the competitive landscape of the industry and provide insights into opportunities for WHOOP.
- Assist in developing customer problem statements, solution ideation, and product planning.
- Learn the basics of product management, including product discovery, user research, competitive analysis, roadmap planning, and agile development methodology.
- Take ownership of an end-to-end project by the end of the summer, with guidance and support from your product management mentor.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with experience in making data-driven decisions and communicating the results of analyses.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Experience reviewing and analyzing data in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets. Prior exposure to data analytics tools such as Looker, Tableau, Amplitude or SQL preferred.
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced startup-like environment.
- Passion for the fitness and wellness space and/or interest in or experience with entrepreneurship.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Business, Economics, or any related field preferred.
- Rising junior, senior, or graduate student preferred.
Interested in the role, but don’t meet every qualification? We encourage you to still apply! At WHOOP, we believe there is much more to a candidate than what is written on paper, and we value character as much as experience. As we continue to build a diverse and inclusive environment, we encourage anyone who is interested in this role to apply.
WHOOP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-verify to determine employment eligibility.
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers users to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.