We are looking for a talented Data Analyst to join our team. This role will work closely with other business functions, such as, Product, Marketing and Data Scientist teams to understand data requirements and provide data solutions. The ideal candidate will be proficient in Python or SQL and eager to learn new skills and technologies.
- Meet with internal stakeholders across various departments (Operations, Marketing, Finance, Sales, etc.) to address key business questions and problem
- Collect, reality-check, and analyze data to address stakeholders’ key business questions
- Interpret findings and present actionable insights, solutions, or recommendations while driving the implementation/adoption of them
- Ensure the company wide KPI dashboard is updated and accurate as well as identify new metrics to be added
- Identify areas of improvement for automating data collection, ingestion, and analysis
- Be a self-starter with a proactive mindset of measuring and optimizing the way we operate the business
- Meet with internal stakeholders across various departments (Operations, Marketing, Finance, etc) to turn business requirements/questions into business insights and BI/reporting solutions
- Collaborate cross functionally to ensure business and analytics data requirements are supported with robust, scalable, and adaptable data solutions
- Ensure the best data management and governance practices in data quality, documentation, security, and privacy
- Build, develop, and manage a high-performing data engineering team through direct coaching and mentorship
- Provide data and analytics support across the company
- Other duties as assigned
- Data driven mindset with a degree in Computer Science, Analytics, Engineering, or an equivalent technical field
- 1-3 years of hands-on experience in data analytics including data modeling, web/product analytics, marketing analytics, and data ETL/ELT pipeline documentation
- A self-starter with a proactive mindset of measuring and optimizing business metrics/KPIs using Tableau or Excel
- Experience with Python and SQLExceptional ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbal and written, to influence cross-functional stakeholders
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly improving, start-up environment that focuses on solving problems with iterative technical solutions
The Nice To Have's:
- While not a hard requirement, experience with crypto based products and services or Ethereum and the crypto markets is a plus
- Experience working for a rapidly growing startup, and managing change
- Experience with Google Ads/B2C businesses
Working at CoinFlip means collaborating with experienced and innovative leaders who share a clear vision and a track record of success. We offer a collaborative and positive working environment where we encourage employees to balance productivity with time to recharge. Compensation is above and beyond a typical “startup” — we offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, and competitive benefits for full-time employees.
CoinFlip is a cryptocurrency ATM operator that provides a platform for users to buy and sell various cryptocurrencies using cash. Founded in 2015, CoinFlip has rapidly grown to become one of the largest Bitcoin ATM providers in the United States, with over 2,000 ATMs across 47 states. CoinFlip's ATMs support several cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Dash.