We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Product team. You will lead a squad in the Developer Tribe responsible for Rasa Pro, the leading pro-code Conversational AI framework in the market. You will collaborate with designers, researchers, engineers and data scientists to evolve our product offering and address our enterprise customers’ needs. You will be reporting to the Group Product Manager leading the Developer Tribe.
We are hiring for this position in the UK, Germany, or Serbia.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
We are looking for a seasoned Product Manager that will help us evolve our framework, enabling enterprise teams to take advantage of Rasa’s platform to transform how they interact with their customers. As a Senior Product Manager, you'll make an impact on your team by:
- Deeply understanding the teams who use Rasa to build Conversational AI-based voice and chat digital assistants. You’ll interview them, work with them, and be a vocal advocate for their interests.
- Crafting the product strategy and roadmap for the Rasa Pro framework to evolve the value proposition to drive adoption and monetization.
- Writing clear problem statements, user stories and specifications to help guide your product development team come up with solutions to our users’ problems.
- Leading a squad, providing clarity and empowering the team to be agile and consistently deliver value to customers.
- Collaborating with other product leads, designers, researchers, machine learning engineers and the GTM team to provide solutions to our customer needs.
- Establishing KPI metrics and leveraging qualitative and quantitative measures to evaluate features and test hypotheses.
- Coordinating with Product Marketing on new product launches to educate the sales team, market and our users on the product changes through clear and concise documentation, demo videos, presentations, etc.
- You will be working from the UK, Germany, or Serbia.
- You have experience working in deeply technical domains (e.g. ML, NLP, Voice, Security, Data Engineering).
- You know your way around the Conversational AI industry. You know how ML models are built and evaluated.
- You have a good understanding of how enterprise software and data stacks work (e.g. you can explain the difference between a ELT and an ETL pipeline and how they are deployed in cloud environments).
- You are excited about empowering teams to build and maintain Conversational AI solutions (to many of our users, this is a new and potentially daunting challenge).
- You are an empathetic person with a high degree of emotional intelligence, who can communicate goals, constraints, and decisions across teams as diverse as research, customer success, product, marketing, developer relations, and business development.
- You are process-oriented and happy to be the standard-bearer for making product management systematic and transparent.
- You care about details and enjoy collecting large amounts of product feedback, and then taming that complexity to turn it into an action plan.
- You have experience building and delivering products for technical enterprise users.
Please keep in mind that we are describing the background that would best fit the role. Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, yet you are confident that you are up for the task, we absolutely want to get to know you!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Flexible hours and a dedicated remote budget
- A stipend for personal development fund & 6 paid education days to help you grow within your role
- 26 days of PTO + paid sick leave + paid public holidays
- A Macbook, and other tech to help you to do your job
- We have regular remote team events, as well as an annual company-wide offsite
- Vitality Health (UK only) Private Health optional (Serbia Only)
Rasa is a premier Conversational AI Platform utilized for constructing, enhancing, and expanding text and voice-based AI Assistants at an enterprise-level. With more than 25 million downloads to date, Rasa has been adopted by major global brands to revolutionize the way individuals engage with organizations through AI.