Aartificial intelligence, C# Programming, C++, Clustering, Data Classification, Deep Learning, Descriptive analysis , Dimensionality reduction, Effective communication skills, Gurobi, IBM CPLEX, Java Programming, MATLAB Programming, Model Predictive Control-MPC, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Operations Analytics, Optimization, Prescriptive Analytics, Python Programming, R Programming, Regression Analysis, SQL, Statistical modeling, Statistics
About The Role: We are looking for a skilled and passionate Data Scientist with experience in the full spectrum of analytics maturity models (descriptive, diagnostic, predictive, and prescriptive analytics). You will apply state-of-the-art machine learning and operations research/optimization techniques to solve complex business problems. You will lead high-visibility high-impact projects, and work closely with a skilled and diverse group of domain experts, company leaders, software engineers, data analysts, data engineers, and beyond.
What You'll Do
- Partner with cross-functional teams, understand problems, and identify opportunities where advanced analytics and machine learning techniques can be used to make a significant impact and then design, develop, deploy and monitor those ML solutions.
- Own, drive and develop optimization models for solving complex multi-objective business problems
- Perform advanced statistical analysis, data mining, and visualization techniques to find actionable business insights
- Capture and inform your ML infrastructure decisions using your understanding of ML modeling techniques and issues, including choice of model, data, and feature selection, model training, hyperparameter tuning, dimensionality, bias/variance, and validation).
- Communicate data-driven insights and recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Advanced degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Statistics, Operations Research, or related quantitative fields.
- 5+ years experience in designing, developing and deploying production-grade machine learning solutions (Regression, Classification, Clustering, Dimensionality Reduction, Ensemble Methods, Neural Nets and Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing, Recommender systems, etc) for real-world business problems
- 2+ years of experience designing, developing, and evolving end-to-end optimization applications in an industry setting using commercial and open-source optimization solvers such as Gurobi, CPLEX, CVX, and Google OR-Tools
- 5+ years of experience with one scientific programming language (for example, Python, R, MATLAB) and one traditional programming language (for example, Java, C++, C#)
- Advanced knowledge of SQL to query and transform structured and unstructured data
- Expertise in statistical analysis and publishing business insights
- Combination of deep technical skills and business sense, to interface with all levels and disciplines within an organization.
- Demonstrable track record of dealing well with ambiguity, prioritizing needs, and solving impactful business problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to explain complex research to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
- HDHP medical plan with employer contributions towards an HSA
- Subsidized commuter benefits programs
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with matching employer contributions
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous Holiday Schedule + 5 Days for Annual Holiday WeekRecharge Fridays (company wide mental health days)
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave
- Flexible work schedules
- Access to Coaches and Therapists through Modern Health
- Professional development opportunities through LinkedIn Learning and BetterUp coaching
- Discounted ClassPass membership
- 2 Volunteer days per year
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Highspot helps companies worldwide improve the performance of their sales teams by turning strategic initiatives into business outcomes. Our unified sales enablement platform gives revenue teams a single solution to elevate customer conversations and drive repeatable revenue, bringing together native content and guidance, training and coaching, and engagement intelligence – all supported by actionable analytics.
No. of Employees
Seattle, WA, USA