Posted on:24 Nov 2022
BACK TO SEARCH
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Data Science Internship
Degree in Computer Engineering, Degree in Computer Science, Degree in Data Science, Degree in Machine Learning, PhD Degree, Degree in Mathematics, Degree in Statistics
Java Programming, Python Programming, C++, C Programming, SQL, Cloud computing, Scala Programming, Machine learning techniques, Data science techniques, MATLAB Programming, PyTorch, TensorFlow, R Programming
As an intern, you’ll have access to our data, and you’ll have the resources and independence to delve into problems that you find interesting in addition to assigned projects. Thanks to our robust engineering infrastructure, you’ll get to spend less time data munging and more time science-ing.
As a data science intern, you will be collaborating with cross-functional teams of biologists, chemists, software engineers, and data scientists to help improve our understanding of the biology present in our imaging data. We will give you real-world data to work with, and expect you to come up with creative approaches to solve the problems you’re presented with. You will work closely with both your intern mentor and the rest of the data science team.
Our Intern program run for 3 months and can start any time, depending on your availability.
- Passion for the company mission and comfort with answering open-ended questions
- Ability to brainstorm and communicate with cross-functional teams
- Strong foundation of statistics, probability, and machine learning
- Strong programming experience, preferably in Python
- Experience working with large, high-dimensional datasets (preferred)
- Knowledge of biology/life sciences (preferred)
- Projected graduation from degree program takes place after the completion of your internship
THE DATA YOU’LL WORK WITH
- Fully automated experimental protocols
- Images and extracted features from > 10 billion cells
- >9 petabytes
- Hundreds of thousands of biological and chemical perturbations
- Clean and easily loaded
- More info and a small (for us) public release can be found here
PERKS YOU’LL ENJOY
- 3 months of full-time, paid internship
- Ongoing mentoring and training from our Data Science team
Recursion Pharmaceuticals is a digital biology company, developing a drug discovery platform and pipeline with machine learning. Salt Lake City, Utah, United States.
No. of Employees
Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Recursion Pharmaceuticals is currently hiring Data Science Internship Jobs in Salt Lake City, UT, USA with average base salary of $140,000-$150,000 per year.