Java Programming, Python Programming, C++, C Programming, SQL, Cloud computing, Scala Programming, Machine learning techniques, Data science techniques, MATLAB Programming, PyTorch, TensorFlow, R Programming
At Dunzo, we want everyone to feel truly welcomed and share a sense of belonging within the ecosystem. We believe in being respectful and collaborating in the spirit of partnership while we co-create and strengthen the ecosystem that is redefining the hyperlocal ecommerce experience.
Data Engineer - 2
What You'll Do –
- Ingest and aggregate data from both internal and external data sources to build our datasets.
- Build large-scale batch and real-time data pipelines with data processing frameworks like Apache Beam, Spark on the Google Cloud Platform.
- Continuously optimize our Data warehouse and ensure it is performant and cost effective and secure.
- Use best practices in continuous integration and delivery using CI/CD tools and orchestration frameworks like Airflow and DBT.
- Help drive optimization, testing, and tooling to improve data quality.
- Collaborate with other engineers, business analytics and stakeholders, taking learning and leadership opportunities that will arise every single day.
Who You Are –
- You're curious and take initiatives to build systems and ease the lives of data stakeholders.
- Have at least 3-4 years of working with heterogeneous data and systems.
- You know how to ensure data quality and are an agent for automation of the data platform.
- You know how to write distributed services in Java or Scala or Python
- You have deep knowledge about data modeling, data access, and data storage techniques in a data warehouse.
- You understand the value of collaboration within teams and can build relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Experience with any frontend technology like React, Vue.js, Angular etc. is a plus.
- Experience with a cloud provider. Experience with Google Cloud Platform is a plus.
Dunzo is an Indian company that delivers groceries and essentials, fruits and vegetables, meat, pet supplies, food, and medicines in major cities. It also has a separate service to pick up and deliver packages within the same city. Dunzo currently provides its delivery services in eight Indian cities including Bangalore, Delhi, Gurgaon, Pune, Chennai, Jaipur, Mumbai and Hyderabad. The company also operates a bike taxi service in Gurgaon.