Java Programming, Finance, SAP, Design, Python Programming, SQL, PowerBI, Alteryx, Business Intelligence, Data Visualization, Data Modeling, Tableau, ETL frameworks, Metadata, Data Warehousing
T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation–and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! We reinvented customer service, brought real 5G to the nation, and now we’re shaping the future of technology in wireless and beyond. Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding, so consider the career opportunity below as your invitation to grow with us, make big things happen with us, above all, #BEYOU with us. Together, we won’t stop!
We’re looking for an energetic and talented individual to join our team responsible for Business Process Analysis and Automation in the Finance and Accounting Organization. Responsibilities include data transformation and blending to improve processes and support business analysis and decision making and creating push-button reporting and automation solutions including interactive visualizations and self-service analytics. This role provides opportunity to work closely with cross-functional teams and leverage your knowledge of systems to drive process improvement throughout the company.
- Leverage systems, tools and techniques to improve and modernize processes. Design end-to-end processes focused on system driven automation and enabling usability across a range of user groups.
- Effectively communicate, provide subject matter expertise and partner with all levels of the finance organization. Build consensus and gain cooperation across functions to achieve project goals.
- Conduct interviews of key stakeholders to identify and document requirements and provide recommended solution. Lead testing of all functional requirements and validate results.
- Create digital dashboards to support performance monitoring and interpretation.
- Develop self-service analytics to enable users to better understand and assess impacts of key business drivers on financial results.
- Conceptualize and design data structure and maintain data and metadata standards.
- Develop push-button, analytic-based reporting including interactive visualizations and ensure data quality through cleansing and automated validation.
- Lead training sessions with internal customers over implemented process improvements.
- Conduct post-mortem assessments to ensure continuous improvement.
- 5 years minimum experience in working with systems, data, reporting and process improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Math, Finance, Accounting, Business, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems or Information Science.
- Strong systems knowledge and experience including:
- Alteryx or similar ETL (Extract Transform Load) tool, predictive preferred;
- OLAP analysis tools, SAP/BPC preferred;
- Development in Power Platform (PowerApps/PowerAutomate)
- Writing complex SQL statements and performing data discovery;
- Data Visualization using PowerBI or Tableau;
- Data modeling in business intelligence and data warehousing;
- ERP systems, SAP/ECC preferred.
- RPA applications, UIPath preferred
- Project management experience, AGILE preferred.
- General understanding of accounting and internal controls.
- Exceptional attention to detail as it relates to accuracy, exception reporting and completeness.
- Comfortable in a high paced working environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to prioritize a large group of diverse projects simultaneously, and deliver on multiple threads of work.
T-Mobile is the brand name used by some of the mobile communications subsidiaries of the German telecommunications company Deutsche Telekom AG in the Czech Republic, Poland, the United States and by the former subsidiary in the Netherlands.
No. of Employees
Bellevue, WA, USA
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
T-Mobile is currently hiring Business Analytics Manager Jobs in Bellevue, WA, USA with average base salary of $120,000 - $190,000 / Year.