Posted on:29 Jan 2023
BACK TO SEARCH
Amdocs helps those who build the future to make it amazing. With our market-leading portfolio of software products and services, we unlock our customers’ innovative potential, empowering them to provide next-generation communication and media experiences for both the individual end user and enterprise customers. Our 30,000 employees around the globe are here to accelerate service providers’ migration to the cloud, enable them to differentiate in the 5G era, and digitalize and automate their operations. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.3 billion in fiscal 2021. For more information, visit Amdocs at
In one sentence
Expand your horizon to be Data engineering services expert. Use ETL Data Transformation technologies in CES and Microservices (C1/D1) domain.
What will your job look like?
- Ability to work as a Data engineering migration specialist based on Legacy systems and transforming data.
- Design, development and deployment of Data Migration and data services solution
- Responsible for execution of data migration process implemented
- Work in DevOps Agile workstream
- Understand requirements, propose and deliver solutions
- Proven experience translating business problems into actionable data quality initiatives
- Work with other groups to ensure smooth delivery with high standards and quality
- Innovates to improve processes, products and deliver new capabilities
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders business partners, IT project team members
- Ability to effectively work and communicate with internal customers, ranging from development to management
- Expertise to work on various Amdocs products (Invoicing, CRM, OMS/MEC, A/R, C1/D1)
- Supports configuration solution during a project's lifecycle (development, testing, post production)
All you need is...
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent Engineering degree
- Very good programing skills – Python, Java Scripting or any other language
- Knowledge on Telecom systems Billing, CRM, Ordering (Amdocs, LHS, Convergys, Comverse etc.) including data model
- Technical Skill Summary
- SQL, Oracle SQL Tuning, Unix, SHELL Programing, NoSQL, PL/SQL, INFORMATICA or other ETL tools
- Couchbase, Postgres Casandra
- Cloud, Microservices Architecture, Kafka, Rest API
- Excellent troubleshooting & debugging skills
- Experience in E2E development Life cycle
- Ability to work independently and drive issues to closure
- Good interpersonal & Communication skills
- Able to communicate in English
Why you will love this job:
- Opportunity to interact with customers around the globe
- Opportunity to learn E2E Amdocs products and business
- Opportunity to be exposed to advanced marked technologies, working on market leading software for the telecommunications industry
Amdocs is a multinational corporation that was founded in Israel and currently headquartered in Chesterfield, Missouri, with support and development centers located worldwide. The company specializes in software and services for communications, media and financial services providers and digital enterprises.
No. of Employees
Chesterfield, MO, USA
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Amdocs Limited is currently hiring System Analyst Jobs in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico with average base salary of Mex$37,000 - Mex$77,000 / Year.