Posted on:29 Jan 2023
BACK TO SEARCH
Java Programming, Leadership, Python Programming, SQL, Azure, AWS, Machine learning techniques, Deep Learning, Keras software library, PyTorch, TensorFlow, Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery - CI/CD, Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- The Senior Marketing Analyst, Data Science will help drive critical business decisions by designing and building exceptional, intuitive, accurate data science models in support of global marketing use cases defined by marketing analytics leadership’s vision and roadmap.
- Independently own and manage assigned projects and meet deadlines, clearly communicating progress and barriers to manager and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Marketing stakeholders, Marketing Analytics peers, and leaders to anticipate and gather use case requirements, seek feedback, access necessary data, and test solutions.
- Build world-class, operational statistical models (regression, machine learning) using R/Python for use cases such as Marketing Attribution, Forecasting, Lead Scoring, Propensity, Next Action Recommendation, Market Segmentation etc.
- Precisely follow established best practice standards to ensure consistency and scalability of data products.
- Maintain existing Data Science models and troubleshooting issues or updates as notified.
- Actively identify and propose innovations in data practices that evolve capabilities, improve efficiency or standardization, and better support stakeholders.
Skills, Experience, and Qualification
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Data Analytics, Data Science, Econometrics, Statistics, Computer Science Engineering, or similar data centric disciplines.
- 4+ years’ experience in the data science domain.
- Highly proficient in Python and SQL or other querying language.
- Strong Conceptual Understanding of the Machine Learning Algorithms and Deep Learning Fundamentals.
- Has experience building Machine Learning CI/CD pipelines and implementing ML or Deep Learning models in Production
- Experience with at least one Deep Learning framework such as PyTorch or TensorFlow/Keras
- Familiarity with cloud computing services (AWS, GCP, or Azure) is desirable but not mandatory
- Experience using marketing data sources such as CRM especially Salesforce, marketing automation platform especially Eloqua, web tracking especially Adobe Analytics is a plus.
- Knowledge of marketing or digital domains and of professional services industry, especially legal, tax, and accounting is a plus.
- Excellent oral, written, and visual (PowerPoint slides) communication skills, especially in distilling information into digestible bites, telling stories with data, and translating technical concepts for non-technical audiences.
Thomson Reuters Corporation
Thomson Reuters Corporation is a Canadian multinational media conglomerate. The company was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where it is headquartered at the Bay Adelaide Centre.
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Thomson Reuters Corporation is currently hiring Senior Marketing Data Scientist Jobs in Hyderabad, Telangana, India with average base salary of ₹700,000 - ₹1,200,000 / Year.