Posted on:29 Jan 2023
BACK TO SEARCH
We are looking for a talented software engineer with a passion for data to join us in building a scalable, easy-to-use marketing data platform. Your mission is to develop and provide the tools and data pipelines necessary to allow marketers, analysts, and data integrators across Brado’s clients to accomplish their goals which include increasing revenue, reducing churn, enhancing customer satisfaction, and running critical business operations. You will contribute to the vision for data infrastructure and analysis tools and work with your fellow engineers, data analysts, and reporting and measurement specialist to establish best practices for creating systems and datasets that marketing will use. You should possess deep technical skills, be comfortable working in and contributing to our data infrastructure, and be excited about building a strong data foundation for the company.
- Identify data needs for our clients, our marketing team and data science team, understand specific requirements for metrics and analysis, and build efficient and scalable data pipelines to enable a data-driven marketing approach
- Design, develop and maintain marketing databases, datasets, pipelines, and warehouses to enable advanced segmentation, targeting, automation, and reporting
- Facilitate data integration and transformation requirements for moving data between applications; ensuring interoperability of applications with database, data warehouse, and data mart environments
- Assist with the design and management of our technology stack used for data storage and processing
- Develop and implement quality controls and departmental standards to ensure quality standards, organizational expectations, and regulatory requirements.
- Contribute to the development and education plans on data engineering capabilities, systems, standards, and processes
- Anticipate future demands of initiatives related to people, technology, budget and business within your department and design/implement solutions to meet these needs.
- Communicate results and business impacts of insight initiatives to stakeholders within and outside of the company.
- 3+ years of experience in a data engineering role
- Expert in a programming language such as Python or Scala, and their respective standard data processing libraries
- Strong experience in relational databases, SQL, data warehouses, and ETL pipelines
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experienced in integrating data from core platforms like Marketing Automation, CRM, and Analytics into a centralized warehouse. Knowledge of Marketo, Salesforce.com and Google Analytics is a big plus
- Experienced in integrating and aggregating media and spend data from advertising partners and platforms into databases, warehouses, and marketing systems
- Rigor in high code quality, automated testing, and other engineering best practices
- Delight in building great tools that are a joy to use
- BSc in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field
Brado is a transformational marketing agency. We’ve built an insight-driven platform to help our clients GET IN FRONT.
We have a team of experts in all phases of transformational marketing—from strategy to insight to brand positioning to the launch of multi-channel communication campaigns. We work with global brands to anticipate opportunity, align swiftly, and execute boldly.
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Brado is currently hiring Data Engineer Jobs in Chicago, IL, USA with average base salary of $120,000 - $190,000 / Year.