Posted on:5 Jan 2023
BACK TO SEARCH
As a Data Scientist (m/f/d) you have two main tasks. First, you develop innovative data-based products and quantitative-analytical solutions for our customers. You also implement these solutions together with our engineering team (data engineers, data architects, software architects). Second, you support the business world of our strategy consultants and data analytics consultants on projects that have a quantitative, data-oriented focus. They help them to recognize and create the added value of data and data analysis. You work with state-of-the-art quantitative methods and modeling techniques. Her approach is always goal- and customer-oriented as well as objective and scientific.
- Master's degree in computer science or a related field (e.g. mathematics) followed by a doctorate with a quantitative/empirical focus. Relevant experience in the field of data science/machine learning as part of academic training is required.
- Strategic and entrepreneurial thinking, team orientation
- Advanced practical and methodological knowledge in econometrics/statistics (machine learning or non-parametric statistics). Knowledge of causal inference is beneficial.
- Versed in at least two common programming languages ??or statistical software packages (at least R or Python as well as C/C++, GAMS, Stata, MATLAB or similar).
- Very good communication skills in German and English (spoken and written), including the ability to convincingly present complex concepts to non-specialists.
Roland Berger Holding GmbH
Roland Berger is an international management consultancy headquartered in Munich. With 2,400 employees and 52 offices in 35 countries, it has a presence in all major industrialized and emerging markets.
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Roland Berger Holding GmbH is currently hiring Data Scientist Jobs in Berlin, Germany with average base salary of €75,000 - €120,000 / Year.