Posted on:6 Jan 2023
BACK TO SEARCH
Based in Paris, within the Roland Berger Data team, you will assist consultants during their missions and work on various internal R&D topics.
- Data collection (scraping, database, web services, etc.)
- Cleaning and enrichment
- Descriptive analysis on large volumes of data
- Semantic and sentimental analysis
- Development of supervised and unsupervised ML models
- Geographical analysis
- Architecture and modeling
You have a Master 2 degree in Applied Mathematics / Statistics or Data Science.
You have personal or professional experience in analysis and programming.
Required Skills :
- Fluency in English and French; knowledge of another language is a plus
- Strong statistical skills (regression model, hypothesis testing, etc.)
- Knowledge of a data analysis language (Python, R or Scala)
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Knowledge of the Big Data ecosystem (Hadoop, Spark, etc.)
- Knowledge of major machine learning models
- Consulting experience is a plus
Roland Berger Holding GmbH
Roland Berger is an international management consultancy headquartered in Munich. With 2,400 employees and 52 offices in 35 countries, it has a presence in all major industrialized and emerging markets.
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Roland Berger Holding GmbH is currently hiring Data Scientist Jobs in Paris, France with average base salary of €75,000 - €120,000 / Year.