Posted on:29 Jan 2023
BACK TO SEARCH
Shutterstock is growing by leaps and bounds and our use of data and AI is too. We are looking for an ambitious Software Development Manager with a passion for data and machine learning.
As the organization evolves, our value proposition is embracing cutting-edge AI capabilities - we are looking for a leader to steer the team that is building a fleet of new services focused on bringing AI-powered products to our users. You will be responsible for leading a team of software engineers and data scientists working on challenging and high-profile AI projects looking to transform our customer experience. You will work with state-of-the-art technology that leverages truly big data.
- Partner to define and drive product vision, strategy, and metrics, galvanizing teams to follow you.
- Develop engineers and data scientists at various career levels through coaching, mentoring, and management support
- As a hands-on manager, participate in key technical and design discussions with your team members and other stakeholders
- Collaborate with application engineering, product, and marketing teams to design relevant features and define a strategy for AI service development.
- Ownership of service design and development, helping client teams integrate AI services, driving testing and deployment standards for systems based on stochastic prediction
- Attract world-class talent and provide technical guidance, career development, and mentoring to team members
- Build and maintain a modern cloud-based machine learning stack that will support rapid iteration and drive new feature delivery across the organization.
- Experience in leading a team of 5 or more engineers as a people manager
- Experience managing or working with teams of data scientists and data engineers
- Experience in deploying machine learning models into production.
- Experience in any one stream processing technologies, for example: Kafka, Kinesis, Spark.
- Knowledge of SQL, data modeling, and dimensional modeling concepts
- Distributed and low latency application architecture and microservices.
- Strong experience with API design, including REST and GraphQL
- Familiarity with modern ETL stack (Airflow, DBT, Snowflake)
- Experience in a containerized cloud ecosystem (eg: Kubernetes, AWS)
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure provisioning and integration patterns
Shutterstock is an American provider of stock photography, stock footage, stock music, and editing tools; it is headquartered in New York.
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Shutterstock, Inc. is currently hiring Software Development Manager Jobs in Dublin, Ireland with average base salary of €75,000 - €120,000 / Year.