Posted on:11 Jan 2023
BACK TO SEARCH
Java Programming, Design of Experiment, Python Programming, MongoDB, Database, SQL, Apache Cassandra, NoSQL, NumPy, R Programming, HBase, C# Programming
- Develop, process, cleanse and enhance data collection procedures from multiple data sources.
- Conduct & deliver experiments and proof of concepts to validate business ideas and potential value.
- Test, troubleshoot and enhance the developed models in a distributed environments to improve it's accuracy.
- Work closely with product teams to implement algorithms with Python and/or R.
- Design and implement scalable predictive models, classifiers leveraging machine learning, data regression.
- Facilitate integration with enterprise applications using APIs to enrich implementations.
AND IF IT WERE YOU ?
- Background building systems with a major machine learning library such as Keras
- Background in applying deep learning to real problems and knowledge of a major framework
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as Scikit, NumPy, R libraries - Excellence in at least one of these is mandatory.
- Proficiency with any one NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase.
- Model design, feature planning, system infrastructure, production setup and monitoring, and release management.
- Watch external industry, research and analysis to give insight to markets on industry trends and sales targets
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as SVM, Decision Forests, k-NN, Naive Bayes etc.
- Experience in selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques.
- Should have prior experience in developing APIs, services using either C# or Java.
- Should have good awareness on entire machine learning/ predictive modeling & implementation.
MORE THAN A POST, A SPRINGBOARD
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
WHY CHOOSE US ?
- At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of
- tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
- Whether you're joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have
- a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
- If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a
- daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
- You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during
- their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional
- integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with
- charities. There are many ways to get involved.
Societe Generale S.A., often nicknamed SocGen, is a French multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Paris, France. The company is a universal bank and has divisions supporting French Networks, Global Transaction Banking, International Retail Banking, Financial Services, Corporate and Investment Banking, Private Banking, Asset Management and Securities Services.
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Societe Generale is currently hiring Lead Data Scientist Jobs in Bangalore, Karnataka, India with average base salary of ₹600,000 - ₹1,000,000 / Year.