Posted on:11 Jan 2023
BACK TO SEARCH
Adoption & User Enablement Lead - AI & Machine learning platform
Merck & Co.
Our company's enterprise Machine learning & MLOps platform is called ADA (Advanced data analytics) and is positioned to serve data scientists and ML Engineers across the organization. ADA’s mission is to build platforms, capabilities and products that will make our data science users extremely productive and democratize the use of AI & machine learning in support of making business decisions driven by insights.
ADA is a new Eco system, which follows a productized model from ideation to roll out to measurement of adoption and business value throughout the life cycle of products
One of the core functions within our productized organization is “User enablement and adoption” for the entire suite of products and we are looking for a strong leader to come in and help us evolve this capability.
- Closely work with product managers, product owners and product line leadership to craft product adoption and user enablement strategies
- Own product socialization, evangelism and marketing strategy and oversee the execution
- Collaborate with product leadership and define adoption metrics, KPIs and OKRs and establish a process to measure & report these metrics to various stakeholders and customers
- Establish processes, strategies, and execution plans to improve the adoption of products, capabilities, and features. This could include creating product usage best practices, performing product POCs and POVs to prove product value and offering help to product teams to get around hurdles during initial product adoption cycle
- Lead a team of Adoption specialists, own the UEA team’s budget and focus on creating a high performing team
- Work very closely with vendors to accelerate the product adoption journey, seek, and provide feedback and use vendor adoption resources in a smart way
- Work with divisional partners, users and customers and be a champion of the “Voice of customer” within the product leadership team
- Help design the best possible user experience, onboarding experience and digitalization of adoption capabilities
- Bachelor's degree in business, information systems or related discipline, or equivalent and extensive related project experience.
- Excellent entrepreneurial spirit and focus on startup mindset
- Strong people leadership and people management experience
- Understanding of machine learning, data science and artificial intelligence project and product life cycle.
- Good understanding of general AI & ML capabilities and processes and associated technology ecosystem. The candidate should know enough to set the strategic direction and lead technology staff.
- Own demand management process, the voice of the customer, stakeholder management and defining and measuring product success via KPIs and OKRs
- Proven record of accomplishments in major enterprise level projects
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies like agile, etc.
- Ability to work in an adaptive and nimble work environment
- Strong business acumen, and easy rapport with senior executives
- Able to think out of the box on situation dependent issues, Comfortable working in an ambiguous environment
- Good at managing diverse relationships across expertise, geography and culture. Ability to influence without authority
- Open and receptive to listening, and discerning pain points; Leads with ideas, evidence and creates and fosters a collaborative atmosphere
Required Experience and Skills:
- 2+ years’ experience working in a field with focus on user experience, adoption, user enablement and customer success
- 5+ years’ IT experience, team leadership, people management experience.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Formal product management training such as SaFe
- Exposure to AWS, Dataiku, Databricks or other similar technologies would be nice to have.
Merck & Co.
Merck & Co., Inc. is a multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Kenilworth, New Jersey. It is named after the Merck family, which set up Merck Group in Germany in 1668. The company does business as MSD outside the United States and Canada.
No. of Employees
Kenilworth, NJ, USA
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Merck & Co. is currently hiring Machine Learning Platform Engineer Jobs in West Point, PA, USA with average base salary of $120,000 - $190,000 / Year.