Posted on:20 Jan 2023
BACK TO SEARCH
Headquartered in San Diego (USA) and with offices in big major European metropolitan cities like London, Paris, Berlin, Munich, Milan, Eindhoven & Krakow, more than 300 employees around the globe are constantly working on Mapp Cloud to provide our customers cross-channel marketing insights continuously and reliably. Mapp Cloud brings customer acquisition and customer engagement together in one simple marketing cloud infused with data intelligence. Our business is tech, but tech depends on people. As the people of Mapp, collegiality is in our DNA. Therefore, we are committed to build the best product along with a place of belonging. We work together, we win together and we proudly extend this to our customers.
What you will do:
To further our growth, we’re looking for a Data Scientist who will be responsible for the design, implementation and automation of new algorithms for predictive analytics and recommender systems for Mapp Intelligence which is designed to process more than 350 TB raw data and up to 60k requests/sec.
- Understand and expand a thrilling tech stack for fully automated marketing
- Analyze, improve, and design production ready Machine Learning model generators and feature extraction systems
- Be responsible for the continuous optimization of data input and model output
- Apply Data Mining, Predictive Analytics, Machine Learning, & and Big Data Technologies
The assets you bring to the team:
- PhD or Master’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or Informatics
- Minimum 3 years of commercial or industrial experience as Data Scientist or Mathematical Programmer
- Professional experience in at least two relevant languages (Java, Scala, Python)
- Deep knowledge of SQL and Big Data Technologies
- Experience in mathematical programming (like Matlab, Python, R)
- Independent, committed, pragmatic, but also a good team player
- Fluent in English, German a plus
- Prospect: We are a continuously growing team with experts in the most future-oriented fields of customer intelligence. We are dealing with real big data scenarios and data from various business models and industries. Apart from interesting tasks we offer you considerable freedom for your ideas and perspectives for the development of your professional and management skills.
- Team oriented atmosphere: Our culture embraces integrity, team work and innovation. Our employees value the friendly atmosphere that is the most powerful driver within our company.
- Goodies: Individual trainings, company tickets, team events, table soccer, fresh fruits and a sunny roof terrace.
- TechCulture: Work with experienced developers who share the ambition for well-written and clean code. Choose your hardware, OS and IDE. Bring in your own ideas, work with open source and have fun at product demos, hackathons and meetups.
Mapp Digital US, LLC
Mapp is a leading provider of insight-led customer experiences. Thanks to customer intelligence and marketing analytics, companies can easily and effectively gain data-driven customer insights across all channels in order to trigger highly personalized marketing activities. Customers benefit from AI-supported forecasting models that enable targeted and self-optimizing cross-channel campaigns. Automated messages are sent via the most suitable mark
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Mapp Digital US, LLC is currently hiring Data Scientist Jobs in Berlin, Germany with average base salary of €75,000 - €120,000 / Year.