Interested candidates must submit an online application through the Cardinal Health internal careers site before the posting's removal date. One online application must be submitted for each position. Late applications may be accepted at the hiring manager's discretion.
Track/Level for this Job: P3
Referral Bonus for this Job:
Role and Responsibilities
Cardinal Health India is seeking a highly qualified full stack java engineer to develop and support of highly scalable web services and web applications. The ideal candidate should be technically sound with hands on experience in building SaaS applications, web technologies, web services, and databases.
The roles and responsibilities include –
- Hands on technical design, development, and code review of solutions along with product development
- Must have experience developing solutions leveraging OOPs and established design patterns
- Independently able to develop code and integrate with existing solutions
- Take full ownership of delivering quality code to QA
- Experience with development lifecycle – including unit testing, code reviews in an Agile environment
- Excellent collaborative attitude to be able to work with peers as well as QA, Support and Product Management
- Develop prototypes to validate a solution and create high-performance robust production applications
The candidates must possess the following attributes:
- Extensive experience designing and developing systems for scale, high performance and or highly secure, and importantly high availability systems while following good engineering practices
- Strong analytical skills. Demonstrated expertise in problem-solving and technical innovation.
- Must have prior experience in:
- Providing technical guidance to test teams focused on manual testing and automated testing methodologies.
- Build and release management.
- Self-driven and must have strong experience in the world of product development
- Must demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach in delivering software that optimizes technology architecture across business needs and keeping in mind technology constraints
- Must not only have designed and developed code, but must have strong skills in unit testing and working with Testing teams
- Must have very strong capability to influence stakeholders – about his/her solution.
- Must have the humility to back out in the face objections or when better options exist.
- Bachelors or master’s degree (preferably in Computer Science or Information Science)
- Overall 5 - 8 years of experience
- Good understanding of cloud computing technologies like AWS or Azure or GCP
- Proven Experience with Node.js for backend services
- Strong design and development skills with database technologies and MySQL in particular
- Typescript is also preferred
- Must know principles and techniques involved to ensure non-functional requirements such as performance and security are factored during design and development
- Experience building build & deploy CI/CD pipelines using GITHUB, Jenkins, or Concourse including security scans (like Veracode) and code coverage tooling (like SonarQube)
- Experience in Agile (Scrum) project methodologies.
- Have experience with writing code for high scalability systems
- Must have experience in doing code reviews, writing unit test cases with Jest, and working closely with all stakeholders involved in product engineering
- Excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of Core Java
- Proven experience in developing enterprise solutions using object-oriented design practices.
- Proven experience with Spring Java; overall expertise in Java frameworks and design patterns.
- Expertise in health care domain.
Cardinal Health, Inc. is an American multinational health care services company, and the 14th highest revenue generating company in the United States. Its headquarters are based in Dublin, Ohio and Dublin, Ireland (EMEA). The company specializes in the distribution of pharmaceuticals and medical products, serving more than 100,000 locations. The company also manufactures medical and surgical products, including gloves, surgical apparel, and fluid