We are looking forward to meeting Data Engineer/DataOps/Data Architect to cooperate on data migration and integration.
As a new Data Team in Ramp, we are starting with data integration, sustainable Descriptive analytics and A/B testing. But we are rapidly moving towards Predictive and Prescriptive analytics. You will be working closely with the Product Team to make high-impact, data-informed decisions regarding future product development.
We are flexible - we could cooperate on a long-term basis (joining our core team with ESOP, paid holidays and other standard startup goodies) or short-term consultancy; remotely or on-site (relocation possible) in the centre of Warsaw, Wroclaw or London.
- in general, technical supporting of data strategy implementation, in particular:
- having ownership of (analytical) data architecture focused on descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics
- utilizing of best practices in Data Warehouse to reduce complexity and costs, using dbt (Data Build Tool; dagster, Great Expectations - nice to have); Python; Airbyte, Airflow or alternatives; GitHub; ClickUp
- ingesting data ingestions into the cloud data warehouse (BigQuery)
- supporting of integration of different data sources (Google Analytics; transactional data; SFTP; public datasets using APIs, webhooks) into BigQuery
- optimizing performance
- data security management
- monitoring and improving data quality, e.g. implementing testing with dbt, Great Expectations
What we are looking for in candidates:
- being friendly and professional; excited by the possibilities of working on the intersection of FinTech and blockchain (no blockchain experience required)
- readiness to work (!) in a rapidly scaling up startup. It is not about work for the sake of work - we are directly contributing to the success of our product. We are growing very fast and want to keep users as happy as possible.
- at least +2 years of experience as Data Engineer/DataOps/Data Architect
- blockchain or fintech-related experience is a plus
- experience in migrating data into the cloud data warehouse (e.g GCP - BigQuery, AWS, other, also in using dbt; Python; Google Analytics; Airbyte, Airflow or alternatives; GitHub; ClickUp is a plus
- experience in integration of different data sources (Google Analytics; transactional data; SFTP; public datasets using APIs, webhooks) into BigQuery is a plus
- 30 000 - 40 000 B2B net on an invoice - or equivalent on employment contract
- stock options in a rapidly growing company,
- 26+ fully paid holidays (or more if you need it)
comfy workspace located in Warsaw, Wroclaw and London; work from home is also an option,
private health care package and Multisport Plus card for you and your partner - fully on us,
- newest Mac or laptop with Windows or Linux, and any other tools you may need,
being part of one of the hottest crypto startups,
- self-development and conference budget to help you grow,
- annual company retreat,
- English lessons,
- making decisions having an impact and a super high level of ownership (you will be the second person in the recruitment team).
Ramp is an equal opportunity employer. What this means in practice is that your race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or age won’t affect our recruitment decisions. We’ll focus solely on your skills, experience, potential for growth and attitude.
Do you fear you won’t fit in? 90%+ of Ramp’s team agreed with the following statement: While I occasionally felt like a misfit in other workplaces/firms, I feel a sense of belonging here at Ramp.
Our mission is to make crypto easy. Ramp offers an SDK/APIs suite that lets your users buy crypto straight from your app.