Are you passionate about Artificial Intelligence, High Performance Computing and edge computing? These emerging technologies will revolutionize the world in which we live.
Do you want to be part of the fastest growing AI company?
Do you want to help solving humanity’s greatest challenges?
Lenovo seeks a highly skilled pre-sales solutions architect specialized in artificial intelligence (AI).
This role is currently 100% remote and can be based in most major US metro areas. On-site client travel will be required in the future.
- Partner with sales execs as a SME on all technical aspects of AIsolutions sales
- Work directly with Lenovo’s AI sales team, the broader group of sales executives from our ISO and the global sales organization as needed.
- Educate the extended sales organization on AI and how to best sell these solutions
- Identify emerging industry markets and client trends
- Earn Trusted Advisor status with Lenovo clients by:
- Driving technical conversations with clients around AI
- Leverage a consultative, solutions-oriented approach to understand and address customers’ specific challenges
- Developing technical proposals for POCs, full solutions, and supporting documentation
- Ensure the timely and successful post-sales delivery of AI solutions, through continued engagement with client and implementation teams as needed
- Engage clients directly via video conference and in the future, in-person – when safe and appropriate
- Establish yourself as an industry SME on AI and HPC by presenting technical papers at conferences/shows and building a strong professional network
- Bachelor of Science degree, or higher, in a technical field or equivalent experience in Engineering, Business or Information Technology
- 7+ years of experience selling high tech, big-ticket products or solutions with a strong sales expertise in AI solutions including pre-sales engineering or architecting experience.
- Demonstrable knowledge of AI frameworks, GPU and FPGA accelerators and full AI solutions design
- Strong understanding of how AI technologies enable critical business outcomes and value for key enterprise industries including Retail, Manufacturing , Healthcare and financial services.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Expertise using consultative sales skills to align solutions to client's business needs – be able to tell us about your sales strategy, methodology and why this approach works for you.
- Previous experience working in a global, matrixed environment highly desired
- Ability to work from a home office with up to 50% travel as needed
The base salary range for this position in Colorado is $145,000-$180,000. Individuals may also be considered for bonus.
Lenovo Group Limited, often shortened to Lenovo, is a Chinese-American multinational technology company specializing in designing, manufacturing, and marketing consumer electronics, personal computers, software, business solutions, and related services. Products manufactured by the company include desktop computers, laptops, tablet computers, smartphones, workstations, servers, supercomputers, electronic storage.
Computer software,Computer hardware,Consumer electronics
No. of Employees
Hong Kong | Beijing, China | Morrisville, North Carolina USA