Posted on:20 Dec 2022
BACK TO SEARCH
Data Analytics Auditor - Remote Available
Position Completes data analytics procedures in support of audit programs, reports results, and validates that action plans are implemented. Assist in the performance of detailed review of data analysis procedures, reports of results, and supporting transactions.
- Assists in developing the data analytic tests for assigned internal audit projects.
- Interviews and obtains audit evidence from business owners.
- Performs independent reviews with the use of data analysis procedures on populations of transactions to validate the adequacy and effectiveness of business processes, internal controls, and regulatory compliance.
- Independently completes analysis, documentation, and reporting in a timely manner and in accordance with Audit Methodology and professional standards.
- Reviews and evaluates the effectiveness of corrective action plans that address audit report findings, and tracks the status of all assigned action plans to completion.
- Communicates and coordinates with external auditors.
- Assists Internal Audit management in preparing the annual risk assessment and audit plan.
- Provides updates to Internal Audit management regarding the status of assigned audits.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off including paid holidays
- Health insurance coverage for you and dependents
- 401(k) and stock purchase plans
- Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems, Decision Support, Data Science, or other closely related business field
- Experience with automation systems including Alteryx, Power BI, SAS, Arbutus, Microsoft Excel and other is preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in Data analytics, data science or internal audit with data analytics
Licenses and Certifications:
- A license in one of the following is preferred:
- Preferred Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Other Data Sciences Certifications
Centene Corporation is a large publicly traded company and a multi-line managed care enterprise that serves as a major intermediary for both government-sponsored and privately insured health care programs. It is a healthcare insurer that focuses on managed care for uninsured, underinsured, and low-income individuals. Centene is the second-largest publicly traded corporation based in the state of Missouri. It ranked No. 42 in the 2020 Fortune 500
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Centene is currently hiring Data Analytics Jobs in Austin, TX, USA with average base salary of $120,000 - $190,000 / Year.