Posted on:28 Jan 2023
BACK TO SEARCH
Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Manager of Strategic Data Services you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Healthcare which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
- HCA Healthcare, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Manager of Strategic Data Services where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
The Manager of Strategic Data Services (SDS) serves a resource manager for Parallon Clinical Data Registry Abstraction (CDRA) and HIM technology backend data services needs in the data science space related with Big Data, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Natural Language Understanding (NLU). This position assists the Director of Strategic Development in taking the vision of subject matter experts in the Data Science space and converting it into technology to reduce cost and improve accuracy providing patient data for clinical data abstraction. The SDS area utilizes technical expertise and leadership skills to design, develop and implement data services for the CDRA program and HIM departments to enable automation and pre-population of clinical data for the abstraction and submission processes. The Manager of SDS has a clear understanding of the technical context in which the data science team works and identify/present/escalate opportunities to improve the quality and the speed of the data science work.
- Strong data modeling experience on data warehouse, data analytics systems, key understanding of data management concepts like big data management, data virtualization and other industry standards and includes the ability to write SQL queries.
- Experience in the complete data analytics project life cycle is required (requirements gathering, architecture, design, implementation, and support)
- Lead product development teams, providing guidance on software architecture, design decisions, creating project design documents, ensuring security elements are included in the applications, and mentoring
- Specialty in developing API data services (Python), RPA (UiPath) and Cloud solutions (Azure, GCP, AWS) on large-scale.
- Experience designing and/or implementing data driven modern architecture solutions. Experience/Knowledge on GCP products: VertexAI, AutoML, Healthcare API
- Familiarity / Experience with leading tools/vendors including data streaming so that the data is populated timely and accurately.
- Significant experience in the process of extracting data from multiple sources including a data warehouse environment
- Excellent communication skills to work with various product analyst/business users to understand data needs
- Leads efforts to design, development, deploy, and support software systems.
- Good Data knowledge from a functional and technical side.
- Ability to prioritize and manage concurrent projects, demonstrate initiative, and work independently with minimal supervision
- Develop or Improvise current standards and procedures, maintaining code and version control through Github and/or other such tools as needs arise to meet operational and strategic goals.
- Ensuring the team is adhering to standards and good development practices
- Must possess a strong understanding of current agile development methodologies
- Bachelor's degree Computer Science Required
- Master's degree Preferred
- 7+ years of experience in a leadership role OR5+ years of experience in a leadership role PLUS 5+ years of experience in automation and implementation of new technologies at large-scale Required
HCA Healthcare is an American for-profit operator of health care facilities that was founded in 1968. It is based in Nashville, Tennessee, and, as of May 2020, owns and operates 186 hospitals and approximately 2,000 sites of care, including surgery centers, freestanding emergency rooms, urgent care centers and physician clinics in 21 states and the United Kingdom.
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
HCA Healthcare is currently hiring Data Manager Jobs in Nashville, TN, USA with average base salary of $120,000 - $190,000 / Year.