Posted on:8 Jan 2023
BACK TO SEARCH
Supply chain Risk Management (SCRM) function in Juniper is a key ingredient of a differentiated supply chain that delivers value. We need your expertise to help us position ourselves for uninterrupted supply from our vendors to customers, both domestic and international. The Supply Chain Data Scientist (SCDS) is a critical function within our Supply Chain Operations team. The SCDS is responsible to manage end-to-end Supply Chain Risk Management and Compliance project data-sets and dashboards. SCDS will also be responsible to compile, analyze, automate and distribute concrete insights to support various SCRM initiatives. Some examples of these insights include: tracking various risk-to-revenue factors and support their integration into a centralized risk management framework, diversity and compliance spend, compliance and sustainability roadmap, supplier financial and operational risk reviews etc.
- Collaborates with managers and project leads across various product teams and business units, identifying project risks and managing mitigations.
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and current events and inform stakeholders of potential risks
- Create and maintain cross-functional risk management, compliance and other critical metric dashboards
- Ownership of tracking, collecting and reporting metrics
- Data mining, analyses and presentations to executives as necessar
- In partnership with our information providers, review and improve the event management activities including data completion, automation and metrics reporting
- Develop process and cadence for regular data updates into our 3rd party solution providers
- Collaborate with internal teams to evaluate and resolve supply disruption risks to the organization including compliance, security and sustainability risks
- Collect, track and evaluate operational risk metrics and key performance indicators across Juniper Supply Chain
- Review and approve supplier health metrics, business continuity and disaster recovery plans towards onboarding new suppliers.
- Respond to customer questionnaires on Juniper’s supply chain risk management program
- Participate in regular business reviews with key suppliers and own/present Juniper feedback on responsiveness, business continuity planning and health metrics
- Plan and support Supply Chain Risk Assessment surveys for Juniper and our key partners
- Support regular tabletop exercises, training drills and certifications for internal teams and designated individual roles
- Go-getter who is able to cross organizational boundaries to get things done
- Demonstrated cross-functional program management skills including project budgeting and resource allocation
- Experience in analyzing, manipulating and visually presenting large sets of data and deriving concrete insights
- Strong attention to detail – Ability to ensure data accuracy in reporting and to identify any discrepancies
- Overall ability to synthesize and simplify complex data and quantitative findings into relevant business recommendations that drive financial and operational performance improvement
- Experience working with and maintaining databases and tools such as Microsoft Excel, Alteryx, Tableau and others relevant to company processes
- Strong communication skills
- Proven experience in supply chain management, Industrial Engineering, Data Science or related business and engineering fields
- Ability to think strategically and implement tactically, a persistent attention to detail and a high level of comfort in working with numbers.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to a continuously shifting environment.
- Demonstrate dedicated initiative to identify process improvements and create and implement more efficient processes as needed
- Able to automate and scale operations as required to support our growth
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Juniper Networks, Inc.
Juniper Networks, Inc. is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. The company develops and markets networking products, including routers, switches, network management software, network security products, and software-defined networking technology.
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Juniper Networks, Inc. is currently hiring Data Scientist Jobs in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India with average base salary of ₹700,000 - ₹1,200,000 / Year.