Posted on:7 Jan 2023
BACK TO SEARCH
Java Programming, Python Programming, C++, C Programming, SQL, Apache Hadoop, Scala Programming, Machine learning techniques, Data science techniques, PyTorch, TensorFlow, MapReduce, R Programming
Louis Dreyfus Company is a leading merchant and processor of agricultural goods. Our activities span the entire value chain from farm to fork, across a broad range of business lines, we leverage our global reach and extensive asset network to serve our customers and consumers around the world. Structured as a matrix organization of six geographical regions and eight platforms, Louis Dreyfus Company is active in over 100 countries and employs approximately 17,000 people globally. We are looking for a Lead Product Owner supporting our Data Services Pillar strategy: Guaranteeing platform, technology stack, operations and data services and products management focused on operational excellence, meanwhile providing reliable, robust, and ambitious standards along with cohesive, predictable outcomes, making data accessible through democratizing and structuring it via a self-serve everywhere approach. The mission of the LPO for the Data Self-Serve Services and Data Exploration Solutions is to ease access and deliver unprecedent users’ experience to data products, self-serve solutions and services creating an active data citizens community focused to deliver data and analytics driven business outcomes increasing the overall company data literacy. You will work collaboratively with other domains, pillars, or business areas, acting as a subject matter expert for your domain, supporting them on leveraging the available service/ product capabilities managed by the team and constantly learning the ins and outs of products/services, act as an evangelist and ensure the value proposition of the domain and its services are well understood by all stakeholders. Why you should apply for this role: - You will have the possibility to work with the latest cutting edge technologies in the Analytics domains: Microsoft Azure Platform, Microsoft Power BI - You will see the impact of your role in transforming the business - You will be part of LDC’s global BI Team and one of our Culture Ambassadors working in line with AGILE framework
- Along with the below listed responsibilities, the employee should conduct any other business related to the function as required by her or his supervisor.
- Ensure self-serve data services and solutions are widely adopted by the whole LDC data community. You will work closely with all our internal clients to create a variety of user personas, and their user journey through the whole analytics landscape; you will ideate and implement metrics to measure adoption, set targets and KPIs to ensure a quantitative and systematics approach to measuring value and impact.
- Deploy data products in relevant use cases, helping data users find the support they need in their self-serve journey
- Raise data literacy levels in the whole organization, utilizing a systematic approach to measuring and improving our overall analytics maturity of our data community
- Create and deliver targeted training programs
- Animate data communities to create a virtuous cycle of learning between peers, ensuring best practices are systematically captured and effectively shared
- Effectively deploy data stewardship and governance programs
- 2+ years’ experience in product management, ideally for technical products or products in the data and analytics domain. excellence at capturing user personas and technical user journey
- 2+ years’ experience in the data and analytics domain. Ideally you have hands-on background experience in business intelligence, data science or data analysis and understand the process of data cleaning, manipulation and visualisation in detail.
- Agile frameworks knowledge/experience
- Experience in ideating and delivering workshops, trainings
- Experience managing and animating a user community
- Ability to understand the technical implementation aspects, interacting successfully with a team of technical experts to leverage the latest technologies
- Experience in commodity trading is a plus
- Perceptive listener. Able to understand and drive a product's value proposition and translate it into a set of features and key success criteria for each, molding the strategy and direction of self service offer.
- Excellent communicator. Effectively bring together technical experts striving for excellence and business-oriented users with a strong focus on fast deliveries and results
- Visionary. Able to understand the business and market context and rhythms. Experience in change management, accompanying our stakeholders in their data literacy journey implementing best practices and making the data steward role come to life in many different contexts
- Courageous. Be able to quickly adapt and iterate, being comfortable in dynamic and ambiguous environments, approaching challenges with deep critical thinking attitude.
- Go getter. Doesn't get stopped at challenges but uses them to further improve the domain offering and deliver more value. Ability?to easily navigate across different projects and initiatives, to prioritize and manage many open cases at one time?
- Detailed oriented. Focused on the business aspects and the market at large, at the same time.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in IT science
Louis Dreyfus Company B.V.
Louis Dreyfus Company B.V., also called the Louis-Dreyfus Group, is a French merchant firm that is involved in agriculture, food processing, international shipping, and finance.
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Louis Dreyfus Company B.V. is currently hiring Software Engineer Jobs in Villeurbanne, France with average base salary of €75,000 - €120,000 / Year.