TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human-based approach to transform debt resolution and to get people on the path towards financial health. Every year, more than 70 million Americans have negative experiences dealing with debt. We are changing this by providing a personalized digital experience that guides lenders and consumers through this challenging financial process.
With a world-class leadership team, passionate team members, and proprietary predictive models trained on years worth of transactional data, TrueAccord is well-positioned to deliver on a huge opportunity: helping millions of consumers to regain and keep their financial footing while lowering the cost of doing business for creditors across many industries.
As the Product Manager for Data, Reporting, and Analytics, you will serve as the foundation that provides structure and cohesion between the data platform, data science, analytics, and all other data consumers.
You will work cross-functionally on strategizing, planning, and implementing data products including data science and product analytics at TrueAccord. You will be responsible for leading the efforts of the data engineering and product insights teams gathering requirements, overseeing development, and measuring the impact of these efforts. You will define a clear resolution process for data requests, enforce SLAs, design and implement solutions for empowering data consumers, and provide the means for insights-driven decision making.
Recognized as the data authority within the organization, you will balance the strategy, governance, and implementation of all data-related initiatives, facilitating the conversations between all impacted stakeholders—executives, engineers, data scientists, analysts, other product teams, and external customers—who consume the data.
What You'll Do:
- Drive the vision and the strategy for data infrastructure, services, and usage at TrueAccord (both internal and external).
- Partner with data and data science tech leads, engineering managers and business stakeholders to help scope, identify trade-offs, and prioritize the implementation of data products.
- Own the reporting platform and data products roadmap, and prioritize opportunities based on business impact.
- Gather business requests from downstream data consumers, engineering, and business functions.
- Empower data consumers by building adoption and providing education on how to best leverage data in various functional areas.
- Serve as the product team’s analytical backbone, ensuring that any critical data gaps are filled.
- Deeply understand upstream and downstream systems and their implications on the data platform.
- Champion a culture of data-driven decision-making by ensuring optimal data accessibility, performance, and integrity through well-scoped data initiatives.
- Serve as the data team’s representative in cross-functional large projects impacting multiple teams. Clearly communicate goals, scope, status, and risks to stakeholders.
- Stay on top of market and technology trends in data.
What We're Looking For:
- 3+ years as Product Manager or other relevant experience
- Strong communication skills with the ability to distill key business questions that can be addressed through data analysis.
- Proven technical and analytics skills
- Experience working closely with engineering, managing backlogs and trade-offs, outlining technical details, and defining “done”
- Business-level understanding of Data Modeling, Mining, and/or Machine-learning
- Impeccable project management skills, juggling multiple workstreams, priorities, and stakeholders without missing a beat
- Ability to think strategically with methodical execution
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment; having fun doing it!
- Experience with data analysis tools such as Looker, Tableau, SQL highly preferred.
- Familiarity with key aspects of information security compliance (PII, client data isolation, PCI, SOC, HIPAA) highly desired
- Experience with highly regulated products and financial services is a plus
Benefits, Perks, and Culture
- Everything you need to work remotely
- Work with talented and motivated people in a fast-paced, mission-driven environment
- Medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k (with match), flex spending plan, and life insurance
- Family-friendly policies - parental leave, flexible work from home
- Unlimited PTO
- Transportation benefits
- Paid time off to do volunteer work in your community!
TrueAccord is the leader in digital collections. By focusing on great user experiences, TrueAccord provides businesses with superior debt collection results. Our machine learning platform adapts to consumer behavior with personalized and empathetic communications to deliver the right payment option at the right time and channel. We work with top financial institutions, enterprise companies and upcoming businesses to recover billions in lost reven