Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
Publicis Sapient is looking for a Senior Associate, Data Engineer to be part of our team of top-notch technologists. While leading others, you’ll use your problem-solving creativity to design, architect, and develop high-end technology solutions that solve our clients’ most complex and challenging problems.
- Combine your technical expertise and problem-solving passion to work closely with a team of developers, turning complex ideas into end-to-end solutions
- Translate clients’ requirements to system design and develop a high-performing data systems, data processing and data transformation projects
- Automate data platform operations and manage/maintain deployed processes
- Conduct technical feasibility assessments and provide project estimates for the design and development of the solution
- Mentor, help and grow junior team members
Your Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrable experience in data platforms involving implementation of end-to-end data pipelines
- Good communication and willingness to work as a team
- Hands-on experience with at least one of the leading public cloud data platforms (Amazon Web Services, Azure, or Google Cloud)
- Implementation experience with column-oriented data (i.e. Big Query, Redshift, Vertica, Parquet), NoSQL database technologies (i.e. MongoDB, DynamoDB, BigTable, CosmosDB) and traditional relational database systems (i.e. MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle)
- Experience in implementing data pipelines for both streaming and batch integrations using tools/frameworks like Glue ETL, Lambda, Google Cloud DataFlow, Azure Data Factory, Spark, Spark Streaming, etc
- Ability to manage responsibilities and drive the delivery quality for up to four other engineers
- Experience in data modeling, metadata management, multiple implementation approaches
- Experience working with code repositories and continuous integration
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- US citizenship or permanent residency is required.
Set Yourself Apart With:
- Developer certifications for any of the cloud services like AWS, Google Cloud or Azure
- Understanding of development and project methodologies
Pay Range: $75,000 - $146,000
The range shown represents a grouping of relevant ranges currently in use at Publicis Sapient. Actual range for this position may differ, depending on location and specific skillset required for the work itself.
Benefits of Working Here:
- Flexible vacation policy; time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
- 15 paid holidays throughout the year
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate gift matching program
Publicis Groupe is a French multinational advertising and public relations company. One of the oldest and largest marketing and communications companies in the world by revenue, it is headquartered in Paris.