OMD USA is a proud part of the global OMD network. In the US, we have 2,250+ people across 9 offices, dedicated to delivering insights that unlock demand potential, ideas that ignite consumer desire and results that accelerate business growth for our clients. We are a dynamic, creative and influential agency network that collectively combines to make OMD the most awarded agency network in the world.
At OMD, we provide our clients with powerful and innovative media strategies, along with big ideas that are driven by insights. OMD Scientists deliver analytic solutions across a wide variety of client applications helping brands to connect better with the customers. They process and integrate the big data including the first party and the third-party data and translate the data into business insights and growth solutions.
Our data scientists build advanced predictive models utilizing machine learning, AI, and advanced statistic. OMD data scientists leverage data to address various types of marketing challenges such as audience creation, segmentation, identifying audience journey, optimization, customer retention, customer behavior prediction, and cross channel customer experience.
As a data scientist, you will develop compelling actionable insights through quantitative analysis, innovative thinking, and storytelling with data. You will contribute to the delivery of smart marketing and strategic advice through the combination of data & insight.
- You are highly skilled, a self-starter, confident in your data analytics abilities; not afraid to share opinions or new perspectives in the pursuit of excellence and above all else are dependable, reliable, and bright
- Creative thinker, intrinsically curious in every task with a positive attitude in all that you do
- Outstanding project management and organization skills driving cross-functional teams; abroad and locally
- Solution-oriented with an impeccable eye for detail, you are comfortable with ambiguity and can grasp new concepts
- Genuine passion for learning and playing an active role in training others
- Effective communicator while evoking camaraderie between all team members
What We’re Looking For
- 2+ years’ experience in data driven digital analytics role
- Must have: solid understanding and work experience with data science function in a data-driven media agency
- Strong experience in data processing and analyzing event-level data/big data using SQL, R or Python
- Understanding of syndicated research tools such as Nielsen IMS and various research methodologies
- Understanding of TV, programmatic, search, social, native, video, display, and other online advertising channels
- (understanding of offline channels is a plus)
- Strong organizational, verbal, and written communication and presentation skills
- Expert in Microsoft Excel skills and proficiency in other statistical and data management tools
- Experience in leading measurement and analytics platforms (DMP’s, DoubleClick, GA 360, ComScore, etc.)
- Some familiarity with top digital platforms:
- DMP (Adobe, Neustar, etc.)
- DoubleClick: Search, Display, Campaign Manager, Audience Center
- Google Analytics 360
- Attribution Vendors (e.g., Adometry/GA 360, Visual IQ)
- Measurement Tools (e.g., ComScore, Nielsen)
- Most importantly, the candidate must possess a strong inner drive to redesign the digital media landscape, enjoy working with some of the finest minds in the industry, and truly be a part of something unique that will have a lasting impact on the Omnicom network of agencies
- Data science experience in creating 1st party and 3rd party audiences and provide audience insights
- Manage agency research & insights tools
- Lead data collection, coding, QA and harmonization and insights-driven analytics for client deliverables
- Assist with development, deployment, and application of advanced measurement (e.g., MTA, MMM) and audience creation (1st party or 3rd party)
- Provide custom analytical support in delivering measurement framework
- Partner with account, data science and marketing science leadership to develop insights driven strategies grounded in data aggregated from primary digital analytics platforms and other available 1st and 3rd party data sources
- Develop effective relationships with key client contacts and business partners, taking lead on data and analytics focused initiatives and communication
- Help to automate reporting and other recurring client deliverables
- Develop client deliverables with clearly articulated data-driven insights and recommendations
- Proactively identify data-driven solutions that enhance planning, measurement, and optimizations based on understanding of client business challenges
OMD is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
OMD Worldwide is a media communications agency. It is a subsidiary of Omnicom Group and an Omnicom Media Group agency considered the holding company's "media specialist brand". Omnicom Media Group is the media services division of Omnicom Group.