OMD USA is a proud part of the global OMD network. In the US, we have 2,250+ people across 9 offices, dedicated to delivering insights that unlock demand potential, ideas that ignite consumer desire and results that accelerate business growth for our clients. We are a dynamic, creative and influential agency network that collectively combines to make OMD the most awarded agency network in the world.
As a Manager on OMD’s Marketing Science team, you will lead a team of analysts across a number of high-profile clients. You will work closely with the Analytics Directors to manage resources, implement process improvements and provide mentorship within a tight knit account team consisting of analysts, media planners and strategists as they work to analyze data and deliver valuable and relevant insights. Through data-driven insights, you will have the opportunity to shape the strategic direction of a client’s marketing strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, Information Management, Social Sciences or Business/Marketing related fields (advanced degree - MBA/MS - is preferred)
- 4-6 years of experience in a quantitative data driven field
- A passion for digital marketing, research and analytics
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well with others and work in cross functional teams
- Ability to manage and prioritize a number of concurrent tasks
- Ability to clearly explain complex technical ideas to multiple audiences both verbally and in writing
- Comprehensive knowledge of ad technologies and research techniques (how they work, and how to troubleshoot)
- Ability to move beyond descriptive analytics and employ more sophisticated techniques (predictive & prescriptive analytics)
- Ability to set individual goals for analysts and measuring individual success/performance
- Experience/familiarity in SAS, SPSS, R or other advanced analytics software packages
- Experience/familiarity in ad-serving and web analytics tools (Google DFA, Atlas, Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.)
- Experience/familiarity with concepts of database design and SQL
- Experience/familiarity with syndicated research sources/tools (Gfk, MRI, Simmons, Scarborough, IMS, Nielsen, comScore)
- Experience/familiarity with digital ad effectiveness research
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Participating in the measurement plan development and execution
- Anticipating client’s needs and proactively developing solutions to address them
- Ensuring timely follow through on all scheduled and ad hoc deliverables
- Generating and communicating clear, compelling and actionable insights; constructing insightful narratives through sophisticated analytic techniques
- Recommending and implementing research that will aid in the consumer insight gathering and strategic process
- Providing thought leadership of ad-tech and measurement technologies
- Identifying opportunities to continuously improve processes
- Leading, mentoring and training analysts
- Presenting reports, POV's and other materials to clients on a regular basis over the phone and in person
OMD is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
OMD Worldwide is a media communications agency. It is a subsidiary of Omnicom Group and an Omnicom Media Group agency considered the holding company's "media specialist brand". Omnicom Media Group is the media services division of Omnicom Group.