Posted on:29 Jan 2023
BACK TO SEARCH
The Data Science team at Peloton works with many teams to get the most out of their data. As a Senior Analytics Engineer you’ll work with partners to build models the right way and serve as an inspiring leader on best practices around analysis. Peloton is looking for a talented individual to join the team to build and maintain foundational data infrastructure essential to gaining insights.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- This hire will be instrumental in shaping the team’s technical direction and growth. We’re looking for someone who can:
- Build and maintain ETL pipelines from third party sources (knowing the difference between ELT and ETL, and when each is appropriate)
- Architect performant, accurate, and scalable data models using dbt and LookML using DRY (don’t repeat yourself) principles
- Set up tests to ensure data quality, monitor daily job execution, and diagnose/fix issues to ensure SLAs are met with internal partners
- Understand business context and support analysts/business partners in creating and standardizing source-of-truth Looker Explores and Dashboards
- Document work, prioritize data governance, and evangelize best practices
At Peloton, we’ve invested in a modern data tech stack (Redshift, Fivetran/Stitch, Airflow, dbt, Looker) and a world-class data team. If you’re excited about using the best technology out there and being part of a growing team that values collaboration, proactivity, disciplined decision making, and knowledge sharing, we’d love to hear from you.
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 4-6 years experience in an analytics engineering, data engineering, business intelligence, or technical data analytics role supporting go-to-market organizations.
- Expertise in SQL and ETL optimization techniques, especially within cloud-based data warehouses like Redshift, as well as use of OSX command line and version control software (git). Plus: Knowledge of AWS ecosystem/CLI and data ingestion tools (e.g. Fivetran, Stitch)
- Experience with building Looker data models (LookML), data pipeline management technologies with dependency checking (e.g. Airflow, dbt), schema design, and dimensional data modeling
- Ability to leverage tools, business intuition, and attention to detail for data validation and QA
- Excellent interpersonal skills, particularly when explaining technical or complex matters to less technical co-workers
Peloton Interactive, Inc.
Peloton Interactive, Inc. is an American exercise equipment and media company based in New York City. Peloton's main products are Internet-connected stationary bicycles and treadmills that enable monthly subscribers to remotely participate in classes via streaming media. Peloton charges a US$39 monthly membership fee to access classes and additional features on their exercise equipment, or $12.99 for users only accessing the content via app or we
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Peloton Interactive, Inc. is currently hiring Senior Analytics Engineer Jobs in New York, NY, USA with average base salary of $160,000 - $240,000 / Year.