Posted on:12 Dec 2022
BACK TO SEARCH
The CRM & Governance team at Peloton is responsible for analytics, segmentation, testing, and predictive modeling to accelerate and optimize Connected Fitness membership growth across all owned marketing channels.
The Senior Data Scientist will partner with our Lifecycle Marketing team to engage our leads and members in impactful and meaningful ways, and play a critical part in advancing our capabilities to personalize lifecycle communication and ultimately drive incremental sales and subscribers across our Connected Fitness portfolio. The ideal candidate combines best-in-class analytical/modeling skills and an outstanding eye for business to own the application of customer models, experimental design, and best-in-class measurement tools across our marketing teams.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Deploy advanced data models that will improve our segmentation, personalization, and targeting capabilities to drive incremental performance in our lifecycle channels
- Build up customer segmentation capabilities in CRM channels to personalize customer communication journeys across lifecycle channels
- Lead experimental design for A/B and multivariate tests in lifecycle channels to optimize engagement and conversion
- Partner with Lifecycle Marketing on measurement of channel reporting and incremental performance to understand and optimize email campaigns
- Perform deep-dive analyses and communicate channel findings and useful insights across business partners
- Design and maintain CRM data infrastructure with the Analytics Engineering team by translating business requirements from partners to data models that will enable reporting, dashboards, and segmentation through our CDP to appropriate CRM channels
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 5+ years of analytics experience, with a strong grasp of measurement, modeling, and testing techniques. Extensive knowledge in CRM, Lifecycle marketing functions, e-commerce, and lifecycle channel measurement critical metrics preferred.
- Expertise in SQL and working with structured and unstructured data-sets, as well as data visualization technologies such as Looker or Tableau
- Working knowledge of a scripting language (e.g. Python, R) and experience operationalizing sophisticated data models (regression, segmentation, clustering, and other predictive or machine learning models) from exploration, modeling, testing to performance evaluation
- Experience designing and analyzing A/B testing and lifecycle marketing experiments
- Expertise in data transformation, ETL, and data pipelining
- Excellent communication skills presenting to and influencing cross-functional leaders, especially through distilling technical matters into clear and concise explanations
- Operational experience with CRM tools such as Customer Data Platforms (CDP) and email service providers (ESP) is a plus
Peloton Interactive, Inc.
Peloton Interactive, Inc. is an American exercise equipment and media company based in New York City. Peloton's main products are Internet-connected stationary bicycles and treadmills that enable monthly subscribers to remotely participate in classes via streaming media. Peloton charges a US$39 monthly membership fee to access classes and additional features on their exercise equipment, or $12.99 for users only accessing the content via app or we
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Peloton Interactive, Inc. is currently hiring Senior Marketing Data Scientist Jobs in New York, NY, USA with average base salary of $160,000 - $240,000 / Year.