YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain, organize & automate data processes for various use cases across Ad Operations
- Extract & interpret data, create visualization and develop insights for Senior Leadership and Internal Stakeholders' interpretation and action
- Define, analyze and communicate key metrics and business trends for the Sales, Operations and Product team
- Liaise across cross-functional teams (such as Sales, Ops, Compliance, Finance, Audit teams) on data extraction, analytics, testing hypotheses, scenarios, and validations for the same
- Work closely with other Product/ Engineering teams to automate and improve the quality of reports and solve problems through data, system integrations and automation.
WHAT TO BRING
- 3 + years in data analytics- including analyzing large data sets
- Proficient with analytical and presentation tools
- Tech or BS in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics from a premier college
- MBA from the premier institute is an added advantage
- Strong Excel and data analysis skills are a must
- Experience with visualization software and techniques like Tableau, Advance Excel, and Basic SQL
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- We are customer-obsessed
- We are audacious in vision and action
- We encourage honesty and open dialogue
- We respect everyone and every point of view
- We make objective and data-driven decisions
- We believe trust and accountability go hand-in-hand
- We invest in each other's growth
- We bring our A-game and nothing else
- We take charge and get it done
- The glory. Almost too much responsibility.
- No dress code. Unlimited leave. A fun-life balance.
- A ticket on our rocket ship to the moon.
WHO WE ARE AS AN EMPLOYER
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
WHO WE ARE AS A COMPANY
Disney+ Hotstar is one of the fastest-growing video-on-demand services. Scratch that. We’re Disney+ Hotstar. The go-to destination for over 300 million active users who seek anything from award-winning English shows and movies to regional content to live sports. Basically, those that seek everything. Our mission is to revolutionize internet entertainment through smart personalization, and by building a global video platform that takes over the world wide web and the whole wide world.
Disney+ Hotstar today is the one-stop destination for all your entertainment needs - from Live Sports, Indian and International Shows and Movies to all Disney content, including Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and Disney+ Originals. We’re looking for the brightest minds to build the future of TV with us.
We believe there are only two ways to realize our goals – by daring or daring more.
No. of Employees
Lower Parel West, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400013, IN