- Are you looking for a challenging opportunity in an organization with a dynamic, innovative and diverse environment?
- If so, your future is at PepsiCo. As a world class company, we seek excellence in everything we do. Therefore, we need talented and innovative people who are passionate about what they do.
- For more information you can enter www.pepsico.com
- Now we are looking for this position:
- GBS SC Reporting Analyst
We are PepsiCo. We are a diverse organization, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals. That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Our employees are at the heart of PepsiCo. Through the Company's commitment to Talent Sustainability, we continue to support the development of employees. At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus global reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity and your drive. We will give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.
The Role of Commercial reporting Analyst has the objective of supporting the LATAM business teams by executing, populating & modifying the information related to the Supply Chain area with standards reports and BI tools.
Point of contact between the business and the technology teams as troubleshooting for any data or performance issues.
As the SC Reporting Analyst, it will be necessary to work through requirements gathering with functional teams across LATAM, being able to document needs, manage themselves with setting appropriate activities.
- Capable to analyze a request or issue and provide a solution either with existing reporting tools or by enhancing new functionalities.
- Able to optimize process by leveraging best practices
- Establish process to identify, track, escalate, resolve and report customer problems
- Ensure appropriate customer escalations and ticket assignment with different teams including sustain
- Oversees on-boarding of new reports and services by training end users community
- Participate in fine tuning activities to improve performance and/or ensure the SLA
- Consistently attending meeting with the client subject matter expert to acquire functional business requirements.
- Participate the continues improvements meeting
- Responsible of Business Intelligence functional specs documents and the assessment of the project.
- Execute reports according to SLAs (Service level agreement)
- Learn more about our culture and life at PepsiCo https://stories.pepsicojobs.com/
- At PepsiCo, we are committed to providing equal development opportunities for all candidates for employment without exception of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, nationality, origin, or type of disability. We respect and value diversity as a workforce and innovation for the organization.
- Thank you so much for thinking about PepsiCo to start or continue your career!
- Business Administration, Engineer or Data & Analytics related career
- Good understanding of Business analytics and reporting tools (Tableau, SAP Business Objects, MicroStrategy, Oracle, etc.)
- Expertise using different source systems of data like SAP/BW, Teradata, EDW, Flat files etc.
- Advanced skills on Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of data governance models and Customer/Material hierarchies
- Proficient on creating dynamics Dashboards and Reports at different levels of details using the PepsiCo standards reporting tools (e.g. Tableau, Business Objects, MicroStrategy, etc.)
- Intermediate english
Non Technical Skills
- Good understanding of Business environments, excellent communication skills and ability to work proactively in a fast-paced environment.
- Communicate and interacts effectively with colleagues and business users from multiples countries and areas of the organization.
- Partner with IT/BI delivery, Basis, security and support teams.
- Good organizational skills, detailed oriented.
- Service oriented
PepsiCo, Inc. is an American multinational food, snack, and beverage corporation headquartered in Harrison, New York, in the hamlet of Purchase. PepsiCo's business encompasses all aspects of the food and beverage market. It oversees the manufacturing, distribution, and marketing of its products. PepsiCo was formed in 1965 with the merger of the Pepsi-Cola Company and Frito-Lay, Inc. PepsiCo has since expanded from its namesake product Pepsi Cola
No. of Employees
Harrison, New York, USA