- Do you enjoy playing with data and find what’s in store?
- Are you aspiring to play with code, love data storytelling and excel in solving business problems?
- Do you want to challenge everyone including yourself, to be a leader in Data sciences?
If yes, join us.
In this job, you will
- Help build Custom Data Application solutions for Business across the world.
- Get a chance to explore multiple business: Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Logistics, ESG, etc.
- Learn the ropes of converting Data Problems to Data Answers using AI/ML.
To join us, you should
- Feel the thrill of using data to tell stories.
- Enjoy working in a fast-changing field and be courageous to take the lead if needed.
- Open to Learn & know when to ask for help.
You must be
- Any graduate or final year student
- Have exposure to Front end: Java Script, CSS, HTML, Backend: Python and SQL
- Good at selling your ideas or approach to others in written or verbal forms.
We write software that tells data stories.
- We told an education ministry that “children born in June score 10% lower than September. Age at admission matters the most.”
- We told a global computer manufacturer to “focus on order delivery time. It’ll increase NPS by 18%”.
- We told a national poultry firm to “use coir as litter material. It reduces mortality. It’ll save you $1.7m”.
We are good at what we do, which is why we are growing by 40% every year. We’re looking for leaders who share our vision.
We offer you
- A conducive environment to try new things, take risks, learn and be the best you could be.
- Meaningful problems you’ll be proud of solving.
- Opportunities to grow & enjoy a great work life balance.
Gramener is a design-led data science company that helps solve complex business problems with compelling data stories using insights and a low-code analytics platform. We help enterprises large and small with data insights and storytelling by leveraging Artificial Intelligence, ML, Automated Analysis, and Visual Intelligence using modern charts and narratives (NLG).